The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

List of cosmetics options asked atm.

Hyara

Color eyes:

- Dark side eyes. (Like Lana Beniko)

- Red eyes.

- Heterochromia. Different color in eyes.

- A blind eye.

- Joiner black eyes.

Facial tatoo. More options in the classes/species allowed atm

Cibernetic. New style zakuul/gree/tech-organic options.

New Skars. Also based on old ones. We are veterans. We have new marks on our body ;)

New jewelry.

Hair options for all species:

Low tail men and woman.

New short cuts hair styles.

A default cut that works with hats and other head stuff. We are tired of lose our hair and become bald.

A real afro style. (Not a strange mold)

Dreadlocks. More styles. Short and long ones.

Head tatoos. Be bald with style.

More short and medium hair cuts.

For twileks:

Colours. More patterns. More complexion.

Please, cosmetics and make ups that have sense with skin options. Women don't like to make up like clowns.

More headbands with different materials. We have a collection of metal and leather ones. Try: jewelry, silk, metal, cybernetic ones.

For cathar:

More haircuts. It's really necessary.

Miraluka:

More mask options.

Maybe some sunglasses style masks... And cybernetic.

Also the option of full white or black eyes as Miraluka special color eye.

If I forgot something please, say to me.

Edited by Hyara

I love these ideas. New hairstyles for the races with hair is definitely a must, and I especially agree I want a better afro. New scar types for the face would be great, so we can better reflect years of war having side effects. I wish the cybernetics from Cyborgs could go on other chars (ex I've seen NPC Twi'lek Troopers with an eyepatch like cyborg troopers get, give me that!)

Some aging options would be nice.

From a canon perspective, it really only makes sense if one of our characters is the Outlander. It would be nice to be able to age our other characters with a variety of time specific aging methods (5 years, 10 years, 20 years) using methods like wrinkles, hairstyles with some graying added at the fringes, etc.

From a canon perspective, it really only makes sense if one of our characters is the Outlander. It would be nice to be able to age our other characters with a variety of time specific aging methods (5 years, 10 years, 20 years) using methods like wrinkles, hairstyles with some graying added at the fringes, etc.

/sign

I would love to see red, hetero-chromatic, blind, and black eyes. I would pay money for these.

I'm not sure about dark side eyes -- it seems like you ought to earn them to wear them, otherwise it takes away from the story behind having them.

I'm all for facial tattoo options, but also arm and head markings as well.

New scars are a must. I have noticed that only a few of the current scar selections are used by players, so I keep seeing the same scars over and over and over. We really need more small scars, no more vast burns.

I've never played an MMO with so few jewelry options. Obviously necklaces, arm bands, bracelets and such have to be integrated into new armor pieces. Earrings, nose rings, hair pins, and such could be great cosmetic items.

That would be awesome.