Beautiful Scars

Venn_Dras

Short snippet centered around my Sorcerer and our favorite pirate. I got this idea when I decided to roll my sorcerer as a Twi'lek with the scars that looked like they were burned with an animal bridle. She's not entirely dark side, at least not at this point. I may decide to have her go darker in KOTFE when she loses him after 5 years.

Time line wise I'm putting this a few months before he proposes. Maybe in the process of looking at stolen rings. :D

-----------------------------------------

Beautiful Scars

She's doing it again.

Slender fingers trace across old wounds long since healed, but never forgotten. It started off subtle at first. In the middle of a conversation her eyes would lose focus and I just assumed she'd gotten bored in whatever topic we were on. It wouldn't have been the first time. But as time went on and our excursions across the galaxy became more frequent, so did that lost look in her eyes.

I'm no lunk headed pirate, although that may be her favorite nickname for me. It wasn't long before I realized what it was that caught her attention.

Scars. Those beautiful scars that trace her face so elegantly on skin the color of warm bantha milk. The stark contrast of her eyes, the color of her favorite red wine burn with such passion even in moments like this that it's hard to understand why she thinks otherwise.

These thoughts never cross her face in public though. She is Sith after all. One more reason I call those scars beautiful. They're not something to be hidden and ashamed of. They're a testament to her strength. Her determination to prove those naysayers they were wrong. They said she wouldn't survive. Yet here she is. Save for that so called Emperor what's his name, she holds all their lives in the palm of her hand. Ironic, isn't it?

But, you've heard me jabber long enough. It's time I broke her out of that train of thought.

*sound of shuffling feet on metal floor*

"Hey, Sith. Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

Edited by Venn_Dras