To continue or to not continue

As I've said before, one's commitment to SWTOR should be no greater than one's commitment to marriage. If you feel that SWTOR has figuratively "packed on a few unsightly pounds, causing you to lose interest," by all means, feel free to stray and try out other games. SWTOR will always be here to welcome you back. SWTOR is like that.

Well, everything Thor says should be taken as fact - I mean, the dude's a freaking lawyer, legally he can't lie about this kinda stuff. Besides, lawyers are well known for being stewards of the law...wise and compassionate protectors of society.

Well, everything Thor says should be taken as fact - I mean, the dude's a freaking lawyer, legally he can't lie about this kinda stuff. Besides, lawyers are well known for being stewards of the law...wise and compassionate protectors of society.

His talent is wasted and I'm sick of NPR fund drives when I just want to hear the damn weekend morning game shows. Thoronmir needs his own radio show(s) so half-***ed """"supporters"""" like me can have more laughs and interesting nerd programs without mooching. He'd keep them rolling in contributions.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Interesting conundrum, OP. Here's my solution to this veritable gordian knot of yours: just do what everyone else (including myself) does. Keep paying, and come over to the forums to RAGE. Or hurl abuse at those who do, whatever floats your boat.

Seems to work well enough.

brb need to take my ulcer meds

Interesting conundrum, OP. Here's my solution to this veritable gordian knot of yours: just do what everyone else (including myself) does. Keep paying, and come over to the forums to RAGE. Or hurl abuse at those who do, whatever floats your boat.

Seems to work well enough.

brb need to take my ulcer meds

Sure but the problem then is that eventually the rest of you get boring, if you weren't already. I could only get ~ 60 days of sub 4 forum entertainment before it became unworthy of the monthly pittance and I had to hit the eject button. You guys need to step up your game. Research my post history if you need any pro tips. :mon_cool:

Edited by Joesixxpack

Take a break, dear OP. :)

I seem rotate between this game, LOTRO, EQ2, and Sims 3. I recently got the enhanced versions of Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale, so I may add those in sometime. (Woo, nostalgia!)

I left SWTOR in January because my Bounty Hunter's romance was FUBAR, and I didn't want to dive in immediately with yet another reroll.

Now I'm back and enjoying the game again, but I keep gravitating back to my Sorceress because I'm afraid that my new BH will be FUBAR. :(

Sure but the problem then is that eventually the rest of you get boring, if you weren't already. I could only get ~ 60 days of sub 4 forum entertainment before it became unworthy of the monthly pittance and I had to hit the eject button. You guys need to step up your game. Research my post history if you need any pro tips. :mon_cool:

Damn. Need to come up with something fast. Lemme think... say, do you like HK-55?