The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Keeping multiple sets of gear

quanti_nol

But TBH, you can do pretty much all the solo content in your 208 PvP gear, so unless you start doing HM FPs or ops, you'll rarely need to change.

PvE players will look bad at you though if you roll into HM FP's or ops as your gear sacrifices 'useful' stats for expertise, the PvP 208's saving grace is that it has set bonuses on (I think anyway) that will make up for a lack in some stats.

PvE players will look bad at you though if you roll into HM FP's or ops as your gear sacrifices 'useful' stats for expertise, the PvP 208's saving grace is that it has set bonuses on (I think anyway) that will make up for a lack in some stats.

More to the point, perhaps, it's only 208-rated. If I gathered me a set of 208 PvP it would be a step *down* from my current gear, except for that one relic that's only 178.

You possibly missed the SOLO part in the original post. :)

Of course, if you're doing group, that's a different matter, -but the set bonus for 208 PvP gear is marginally better than straight PvE 208s without.

You possibly missed the SOLO part in the original post. :)

Of course, if you're doing group, that's a different matter, -but the set bonus for 208 PvP gear is marginally better than straight PvE 208s without.

Sorry I think mis-read your post, thats why my reply did not make much sense.