why are you making the game easier and easier

XXcaesar

You should connect with and go head to head with the people on here whining how level sync makes things too hard for them. ;)

ooo now that would be fun. You could even expand on that for a new type of PVP, a whining arena, if you will. Both teams are sorted by their mutually exclusive opinions on purely opinion based topics on SWTOR. The team that whines the hardest are declared the "winners" and are given special in game currencies to buy gear that has a special QQ stat, with visual appearances including diapers, pacifiers, and little ducky pajamas. A new mount would be a stroller. And special whining arena use only items would be things like baby wipes, usable against an enemy whiner, which prevents their keyboard from being used for 30 seconds, 5 minute cool down.

ok this is no joke i ditched my comp "till they were needed to advance story" with ONLY my saber and of hand i cleared .no other gear and run the new to me. kelio and jargen story sorry spelt wrong and the combat took less time then the story cut seems

i dont know how anyone could say this is to hard . learn to play before your the only one playing in god mod and the game ends

We should also add that the companions had a massive nerf to reach this stage, and a lot of people were pissed off about it. (They actually had an even bigger nerf, but the outcry was so monumental, they buffed them back up a bit).

Go do some Star Fortresses solo in your underwear and then come back and tell us how easy that was. Not all content has to be challenging, so sure you can go run around almost naked on some low level worlds and still do everything, but what are you wasting your time there, do level appropiate stuff and look forward to stuff like the eternal championship to prove your gear superiority.

We should also add that the companions had a massive nerf to reach this stage, and a lot of people were pissed off about it. (They actually had an even bigger nerf, but the outcry was so monumental, they buffed them back up a bit).

If I remember wasn't it more to do with the fact that without that 1 'massive heal' the companion AI was so stupid that they only healed themselves and they could only heal you adequately if they could heal you to full in 1-2 abilities?

And to the OP, I think by this point Bioware seem to think that this is the demographic they going for (I am not here to debate whether this is right or wrong), but Bioware seem to be aiming at very casual players who love story and don't want the 'normal hassle' that comes with a MMO title, they just want to be able to load in play for a hour or so and log off for the night.

If I remember wasn't it more to do with the fact that without that 1 'massive heal' the companion AI was so stupid that they only healed themselves and they could only heal you adequately if they could heal you to full in 1-2 abilities?

And to the OP, I think by this point Bioware seem to think that this is the demographic they going for (I am not here to debate whether this is right or wrong), but Bioware seem to be aiming at very casual players who love story and don't want the 'normal hassle' that comes with a MMO title, they just want to be able to load in play for a hour or so and log off for the night.

Nah, there were fine. People just got pissed off by the fact that they weren't immortal when soloing heroics anymore.

Edited by Frenesi

Nah, there were fine. People just got pissed off by the fact that they weren't immortal when soloing heroics anymore.

Really I am sure remember at least some claiming that their companion was only healing themselves and they only survived previously because of some 'god heals' when they eventually got around to healing you.

maybe I mis-remember though.

Go do some Star Fortresses solo in your underwear and then come back and tell us how easy that was. Not all content has to be challenging, so sure you can go run around almost naked on some low level worlds and still do everything, but what are you wasting your time there, do level appropiate stuff and look forward to stuff like the eternal championship to prove your gear superiority.

im not sure you under stood i am doing the current lvl 65 solo content Star Fortresses included . with 0 treat of death .

im a founder and this was my first MMO im mostly a solo player and was one of the first to begged for for more solo content .but this content is pointless when its 0 challenge . and no not every thing needs to be so hard you pull your hear out. but should make you use all the great skills the dev created. out side of pvp 90% go un used and unneeded

ooo now that would be fun. You could even expand on that for a new type of PVP, a whining arena, if you will. Both teams are sorted by their mutually exclusive opinions on purely opinion based topics on SWTOR.

Best laugh I've had from reading the forums in a while!

They made the game easier because people are stupid and/or lazy.

They never updated their gear while leveling, so fights were too hard for them. They didn't want to do side quests, so they ended up too low level for their story content (I remember a post from some guy that was level 26 on Alderaan trying to kill level 32 mobs - won't happen).

Nevermnid that thousands of others had already done what they couldn't do. They whined and cried about it being too hard, so BW, in their infinite wisdom, brought out the dreaded Nerfstar and here we are.

Not only that, sometime in the next 2-3 weeks, there's going to be a double xp week. Meaning class and planet stories will be back to 12x for the duration. As if leveling wasn't already too fast. :rolleyes:

Not only that, sometime in the next 2-3 weeks, there's going to be a double xp week. Meaning class and planet stories will be back to 12x for the duration. As if leveling wasn't already too fast. :rolleyes:

I actually want some legacy bound Kallig's lightsabers so being able to speed through to the end of chapter 1 is great.

I actually want some legacy bound Kallig's lightsabers so being able to speed through to the end of chapter 1 is great.

lvl fast is not the issue for me its the lack of any challenge at all . you only need 3 bottoms in pve and 1 of them is tab

when Oricon was released that world was a great fight the NPC's there are still tougher then any thing tide to the new story chapter NPC's

im not sure you under stood i am doing the current lvl 65 solo content Star Fortresses included . with 0 treat of death .

im a founder and this was my first MMO im mostly a solo player and was one of the first to begged for for more solo content .but this content is pointless when its 0 challenge . and no not every thing needs to be so hard you pull your hear out. but should make you use all the great skills the dev created. out side of pvp 90% go un used and unneeded

I am calling you out on your massive hypocrisy here. Wasn't too long you and I debated on merits of making Ops soloable and easier content. Now that you have your wish, you're complaining it's too easy? My very soul, honestly at this point deal with it as far as I'm concerned.

Agreed.

This game is a walk in the park.

Pve is dead.

Companions are not worth the trouble.

This game is not fun anymore.

Oh Stories? I do them in a few hours.

Pve? Thats what people do most. And that is what is destroyed in this game.

Companions are massively OP now. Can solo heroics. But Ops and Flashpoints didn't get balanced with the level reset in 4.0 and all have broken fights. Easy? Most of the tactical you can't complete without a healer, and some of the HM flashpoints not even then. Completely broken content. The few guys left at Bioware just can't keep up. Game is becoming a joke. Edited by MotorCityMan

why are you making the game easier and easier ?

at lvl 65 you can do pve in your undershorts with a weapon

this need to stop if there is no challenge there is no reason to play

Maybe in story mode but not in hardmode or nightmare. Story mode with bolster means gear and stats are meaningless except the set bonus on gear. I agree though sadly most content now is a joke with the exception of NiM stuff and most don't run that because highlighted hardmodes give the same gear for half the effort. Unfortunately. I missed out on NiM DF/DP when it had nightmare power and HM RaV and ToS when it was hard, having come back post 4.0 a lot of the content is a joke.

In the end though the game is starting to be catered to the casuals for everything. I remember when companions weren't god like and you couldn't pull multiple trash packs and survive, it's just sad.

Edited by Lil_Fusion

If the heroic Star Forge is a cake walk for you, it's time to move on to soloing tactical flashpoints (not Black Talon/Essels though, those tacticals are little different from the solo version.) Solo challenge has always been soloing group content, and it still is, but the jumping off point is higher.

If the heroic Star Forge is a cake walk for you, it's time to move on to soloing tactical flashpoints (not Black Talon/Essels though, those tacticals are little different from the solo version.) Solo challenge has always been soloing group content, and it still is, but the jumping off point is higher.

lol lol. a true lover of the game sorry i don't love everything as well.soloing 4 man TFP is not a realistic solution to the face roll fest swtor is turning into