GSF pops on Shadowlands, other servers.

AndriusAjax

What are the pop queue times for Shadowlands? What about other servers?

What amount of time do you normally wait for a GSF pop during peak hours (5-10p) and what about after 10p or earlier in the day before-5pm?

Wondering about Shadowlands mainly, but curious about other servers as well.

Right now the Shadowlands is experiencing a significant bump in activity, and during prime time (around 8-11 EST) there will be nearly constant pops, with sometimes even multiple games going at a time. Efforts are being made by our guild right now to engineer balanced matches and reach out to newer players to build up activity on the Shadowlands through a project we call the "Shadowlands balancing act". Of all times to start flying on Shadowlands, this is the best you could have hoped for.

Additionally, I notice you are from POT5. You may recognize a lot of pilots when you start flying here, as a lot of former POT5 pilots transferred here and have become regulars in the community.

Be sure to type /cjoin gsf to join the chat channel on either faction to join groups, ask any questions, and just chat with the shadowlands gsf community.

Edited by Lavaar

Progenitor was alive and well from around 3pm yesterday until nearly midnight. (BST) I wasn't in a position to see exactly how many matches were going on, but judging by the chat in GSF channel, (from people I trust) there were steady pops all evening.

In fact this server has a good community that plays every day in peak time. - nice and friendly and not imp or pub biased. - There are always some competitive games mid evening - and they tail off between 11pm and m'night, GMT (BST) as the numbers drop and the solos begin hoping for one last match for their daily, so after 10 or so it's always a lottery.

Edited by Storm-Cutter