SWTOR Pack on Origin.

Wolfgangpiffath

Hi, my sub is ending, and i have crossed myself with the "STAR WARS™: THE OLD REPUBLIC™ - KNIGHTS OF THE FALLEN EMPIRE ORIGIN OUTLANDER PACK" from origin, featuring the "rewards" and i am a little bit confused.

60 Days

1,050 Cartel Coins code

But my question is: This only works for new accounts or i can somehow buy it and unlock it here my main account ? It says too, that you gain a free lvl 60.

"Get the Origin Outlander Pack and become the Outlander in Knights of the Fallen Empire, the new expansion to Star Wars:™ The Old Republic™. Enjoy 60 days of Prepaid Subscription Game Time and get 1,050 Cartel Coins. Play through exciting story-driven action starting at Level 1 or jump directly into the Knights of the Fallen Empire storyline, a new point of entry, at Level 60 – with a Free Level 60 Character! The Origin Outlander Pack also includes access to Shadow of Revan, and Rise of the Hutt Cartel story expansions, plus unlimited play in the Galactic Starfighter expansion. Best of all, Knights of the Fallen Empire is Free to Subscribers."

Offer limited to one SWTOR account per code. Codes are non-transferable.

So yeah the question, if if buy it through Origin, it comes with 60 days, 1050 CC's code and can i use it on my main account or only works if you create a new one ?

Thank you for any help/

Hi, my sub is ending, and i have crossed myself with the "STAR WARS™: THE OLD REPUBLIC™ - KNIGHTS OF THE FALLEN EMPIRE ORIGIN OUTLANDER PACK" from origin, featuring the "rewards" and i am a little bit confused.

60 Days

1,050 Cartel Coins code

But my question is: This only works for new accounts or i can somehow buy it and unlock it here my main account ? It says too, that you gain a free lvl 60.

"Get the Origin Outlander Pack and become the Outlander in Knights of the Fallen Empire, the new expansion to Star Wars:™ The Old Republic™. Enjoy 60 days of Prepaid Subscription Game Time and get 1,050 Cartel Coins. Play through exciting story-driven action starting at Level 1 or jump directly into the Knights of the Fallen Empire storyline, a new point of entry, at Level 60 – with a Free Level 60 Character! The Origin Outlander Pack also includes access to Shadow of Revan, and Rise of the Hutt Cartel story expansions, plus unlimited play in the Galactic Starfighter expansion. Best of all, Knights of the Fallen Empire is Free to Subscribers."

Offer limited to one SWTOR account per code. Codes are non-transferable.

So yeah the question, if if buy it through Origin, it comes with 60 days, 1050 CC's code and can i use it on my main account or only works if you create a new one ?

Thank you for any help/

These sort of deals usually are for new accounts, I'm pretty sure you would not be able to add it to an existing account.

• 7 months later...

I have successfully used both the Amazon and Origin Bundles.

I will say this though the Origin bundle is NOT a bundle. The "1050cc" are given to you over the period of two months, 525cc each month. The Origin so-called bundle only really gives you an extra 50cc compared to a normal monthly subscription. You are led to believe you get and extra 1050cc on top of the monthly allotment with the first statement "1,050 Cartel Coins. You'll be granted these coins for immediate use at the in-game Cartel Market.".

Then the fine print comes in "*Can only be redeemed once per 6-month period. Offer limited to one SWTOR account per code. Codes are non-transferable. Players receive one free Outlander character token per SWTOR Premium (Subscribed) account that can be used to create a Level 65 character to play Knights of the Eternal Throne beginning at the official launch on December 2, 2016. Plus, you'll get 525 Cartel Coins for the two months of Premium (subscription) game time included with this pack.".

Here is a screenshot of my cartel coins: http://imgur.com/VVYjbTP

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.