The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Heroic Missions = Hard Missions NOT Heroic 2 (Read To Find Out Why)

Coolskate

So heroic twos should be renamed hard mode missions because its hilarious , I used to be a non-sub and completed every heroic mission on my own. Even now when im a sub they are so damn ez, I did 2 corusant heroic twos with my level 18 jedi sentiel and beat them both with my companion. Honestly heroic 2s are not Heroic 2's. So if anyone shares the same opinion or differs with mine please let me know. Honestly doe bioware should rename them Hard mode missions. (I think they are all ez af), I have almost done every heroic 2 in the game with the assigned level with ease, if anything they are easy missions

So heroic twos should be renamed hard mode missions because its hilarious , I used to be a non-sub and completed every heroic mission on my own. Even now when im a sub they are so damn ez, I did 2 corusant heroic twos with my level 18 jedi sentiel and beat them both with my companion. Honestly heroic 2s are not Heroic 2's. So if anyone shares the same opinion or differs with mine please let me know. Honestly doe bioware should rename them Hard mode missions. (I think they are all ez af), I have almost done every heroic 2 in the game with the assigned level with ease, if anything they are easy missions

Why would they rename something easy to "hard mode"?