The bloodbath that is Blood Hunt

So it is happened.

Blood Hunt

Hard Mode

Reduced the health of the Mandalorian Hunters in the Kyramla Gemas’rugam encounter by 17%

Kyramla Gemas’rugams’ “Ground Smash” Ability no longer causes players hit by them to be held in place for an extra 1-2 seconds before the impact is properly registered. Additionally, the impact radii of the rocks have been reduced by 10% to match the ground indicator, and the rocks travel time has been increased to 3 seconds (up from 2.5).

Full patch notes here

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it is happened.

Blood Hunt

Hard Mode

Reduced the health of the Mandalorian Hunters in the Kyramla Gemas’rugam encounter by 17%

Kyramla Gemas’rugams’ “Ground Smash” Ability no longer causes players hit by them to be held in place for an extra 1-2 seconds before the impact is properly registered. Additionally, the impact radii of the rocks have been reduced by 10% to match the ground indicator, and the rocks travel time has been increased to 3 seconds (up from 2.5).

Full patch notes here

Funny how I literally just beat it last week as well with a great group. Well... least I can say I beat it before the nerf... to bad I couldn't beat it at launch however... I heard it was harder at launch than the 4.0 revival of it.

Funny how I literally just beat it last week as well with a great group. Well... least I can say I beat it before the nerf... to bad I couldn't beat it at launch however... I heard it was harder at launch than the 4.0 revival of it.

it was the best before that first nerf. was great to have an actually challenging fp. too bad it didn't last :(

it was the best before that first nerf. was great to have an actually challenging fp. too bad it didn't last :(

I agree, it is nice to have a challenging fp. First boss BH and final boss BoR are a lot of fun, in a guild group. In a PUG? Not so much. What I would have welcomed was an own tier for challenging fps, like it used to be with Lost Island (and Kaon iirc) and gating entry to these flashpoints with certain minimum requirements. Never gonna happen, I know.

TBH though, I still find Rishi the larger issue. The final fight may not be as tough as BH's first, but it is still the fight most pugs fail at, which is much more frustrating than trying to beat Kyrawhatshisface two or three times and collectively deciding to call it a day.

I agree, it is nice to have a challenging fp. First boss BH and final boss BoR are a lot of fun, in a guild group. In a PUG? Not so much. What I would have welcomed was an own tier for challenging fps, like it used to be with Lost Island (and Kaon iirc) and gating entry to these flashpoints with certain minimum requirements. Never gonna happen, I know.

TBH though, I still find Rishi the larger issue. The final fight may not be as tough as BH's first, but it is still the fight most pugs fail at, which is much more frustrating than trying to beat Kyrawhatshisface two or three times and collectively deciding to call it a day.

Agreed, at least the roadblock on BH is the very first boss which takes 5 minutes to get to, unlike BOR which take 20-25 minutes and usually more to fail the bonus a few times.