The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Official Cartel Market Companion Wishlist

Wow. After seeing the upcoming pack preview, it looks like one of my requests got answered pretty quickly. It's even the model I wanted since launch. o_o

nice to hear! which armor was it to be exactly? i really hope they will bring back the empire-side centurion force masters armor one day. waiting for it to return since update 1.2 :)

• 1 month later...

Based on my favorite personnel:

-Meditative Padawan

-Kel Dor Jedi

-Pureblood Sith

-Lifeday Reveler (with his snowball of doom)

-Any of the Revanites

-Rakata Mystic/Warrior

Favorite Creatures:

-Rakghoul

Favorite Creatures from other SW games:

-Mustafar Lava Flea ...I miss my Lava Flea...:(

Edited by absolutetristan

• 1 month later...
Hey! Thanks for reading! Now let's get to it.

Since companions are a relatively new arrival to the Cartel Market, I feel fairly well assured that there's not another thread like this. So, that being said, I'll start things off by requesting an exoboar companion. I think this is completely doable, as exoboars are of a similar shape & size as akk dogs, which have already been added. I request exoboars for this reason because Makeb is special to me, and exoboars hail from Makeb. I would really love to see these added.

Add your thoughts below!

Thanks again!

Hail & fairwell,

- ScorpioStrikes

:sul_tongue::d_wink::d_tongue::d_smile::d_grin::mon_biggrin::i_biggrin::sul_smile::sul_wink:

Yes! Thank you, BioWare! I gotta have the exoboar companion! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, so, so very much!

:sy_companion::sul_grin:

I was browsing through the creature archive on Wookiepedia, looking for creatures that would make great Cartel Market companions, and I found these two:

Krak'jya

Jaggalor

They're both lovely, wonderful, good-looking creatures, both are already in game, and both would make great companions in combat, as both are known for their predacious savagery.

Therefore, I would definitely be willing to venture a guess that they would both be great sellers.

Simply put, I think that these two creatures would make all-around great companions, and awesome money-makers.

Thank you!

Hail and farewell,

- ScorpioStrikes

The thing is, with companions from the Cartel Market, you cannot converse with them.

Well you can with Treek and shes from the CM...i know, i know you mean the pack ones, still just because they are from the market does not mean they can't have conversations it would be just a matter of how much effort the devs would want to put in it....that aside, the wishlist is pretty tame so far so iam gonna throw a big one into the mix:

I want my own personal Ancient Krayt Dragon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4.0 was a Very Rude SLAP IN DA FACE for Droid Fans who actually liked the setup BW had for Droid Gear, and invested plenty of Time and Credits on modding their Droid Companions' gear. Then taking Blaster Pistols away from T7? Unbeleivable!

#1 Wants (TIE)

1A - Bring Back Adaptive Droid Gear!!!! And Let T7 have pistols!!

1B - Basilisk'ad droid companion, smaller than the mount because it's not fully developed.

#2 Factional Astromech Droid Companions. They could come in 3 or more flavors of acquisition: Cartel Market direct purchase, Cartel Packs (random), Reward for Special Mission/Objective. Some will only be available to the faction they were made for, some will be available to both factions.

#3 Vine Cat Companion.

Edited by Clan_Wyn

• 1 month later...