The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

T'wi Lek customization options

yca_mtl

please add more patterns for lekku. Aayla Secura has spots on her lekku while Hera Syndula has circles. it would be nice to have these patterns added to the options for Twilek players.

Additionally, some more variations of headbands would be nice.

A Twi'lek customization pack would be awesome. My ideas:

-Decouple makeup from lekku patterns. Let me pick the lekku tattooing or natural marking I want, then let me pick makeup coloring from another slider.

-More headbands.

-New skin colors. Let's have some of the Togruta ones (either of the purple shades! We know Twi'leks can have them, see Yuthura Ban) available to Twi'leks.

please add more patterns for lekku. Aayla Secura has spots on her lekku while Hera Syndula has circles. it would be nice to have these patterns added to the options for Twilek players.

Additionally, some more variations of headbands would be nice.

Agreed, be nice if that were to happen soon. Speaking of customization options, BW should definitely add more for the sith pureblood.

• 4 weeks later...
A Twi'lek customization pack would be awesome. My ideas:

-Decouple makeup from lekku patterns. Let me pick the lekku tattooing or natural marking I want, then let me pick makeup coloring from another slider.

-More headbands.

-New skin colors. Let's have some of the Togruta ones (either of the purple shades! We know Twi'leks can have them, see Yuthura Ban) available to Twi'leks.

I agree! I want some of the patterns without the nasty make up that goes with it! I also want stone colored Twi'leks. I read up on some lore and I'm pretty sure they exist. I believe they're grey in color.