Game Broken - Lag Galore - Nowhere to Turn To

Myriandore

Exactly what the title says.

Pre latest patch all was fine - now the moment I engage in combat it turns to red lag i.e. zero connection bars.

If that wasn't enough, the support forum now alienated from the official forum itself won't allow me to log in to report the problem - hence posting here as a last resort.

You have some nerves treating your last faithful clients with such disdain bw...

Nah mate, I am talking about over well an hour before the implementation of today's (07.04.16) patch.

I was in KP hm, the rest of the op had nps - only I struggled with red X lag.

Restarted the client, cleared the cache... nothing changed, yet prior to the patch I had zero problem.

I can count on one hand the few times in all four years that I have ever experienced lag in this game. My guess is that your rig or your internet connection is the problem. Simple if you can see if you can upgrade your internet package or your computer. FYI I believe you did say that you were the only one in the group to have any lag that backs up the idea that the problem with lag is on your end.

I can count on one hand the few times in all four years that I have ever experienced lag in this game. My guess is that your rig or your internet connection is the problem. Simple if you can see if you can upgrade your internet package or your computer. FYI I believe you did say that you were the only one in the group to have any lag that backs up the idea that the problem with lag is on your end.

/agree

except for the occasional blip on Odessen early on...I have never had performance issues with this game

Yup, problem confirmed with my isp - contrary to their previous diagnostic that showed all lights green.

smh...

Moral of the story, always have a 2nd or even better, 3rd opinion!

or just common sense. If you are the only one in the group who is having issues and everybody else is doing fine. Then logic should tell you, it can't be the game.

So - is this your veiled attempt at saying... "oops BW apologies your game isn't a lagasaurus infested swampland, ooh and I would be eternally grateful if you could erase or ignore that last line from my original whine verse at you all back at HQ" ?

Maybe come fully armed with some hard nosed facts next time or at the very least do some diagnostics your end properly first.. then fire the shots :D

Edited by Bloodstealer

whatever sad twisted film plays, it's in your head only.

why on earth should I apologise when in over 3 years of swtor it has actually happened several times that within the same circumstances i.e. me (or other minorities) being the only one suffering, the fault was actually totally bw's.

the fact I don't make a fuss and admit openly the problem was on my side is proof I am comfortable with the outcome.

now go find a life or the balls to go antagonise someone irl - fool!

The patch on tuesday was so slow and unstable that I decided to remove bitraider and reinstall the entire game from scratch. Today was my first time patching without bitraider and it was glorious. Downloaded the thing almost instantly, starting installing extremely quickly; as opposed to 1% every minute or so with bitraider.

whatever sad twisted film plays, it's in your head only.

why on earth should I apologise when in over 3 years of swtor it has actually happened several times that within the same circumstances i.e. me (or other minorities) being the only one suffering, the fault was actually totally bw's.

the fact I don't make a fuss and admit openly the problem was on my side is proof I am comfortable with the outcome.

now go find a life or the balls to go antagonise someone irl - fool!

Dude.. do you even read what you write?

From your original post:

You have some nerves treating your last faithful clients with such disdain bw...

Yes, when wrong, apologize. You were wrong in this case, by your own admission it was your ISP.

Yes, when wrong, apologize. You were wrong in this case, by your own admission it was your ISP.

yes, please apologize I am so sick of this thing called the "internet" that the only way to fix it is to start over, the only way to start over is for someone to actually apologize on it!

before long we'll be starting to divide by 0 and chuck Norris will lose a fight!

#totalanarchy!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.