Patch broke my SI-04 paint job

Verain

I guess I should have seen it coming. My scouts that had SI-04 still have it, but it displays as a blank value instead of the real one, and the color selection is missing. My scouts that didn't have it active don't have it in their selection menu.

Does anyone fit into these categories:

1- Had SI-04 before, still have it selectable now

2- Had SI-04, not selectable now

3- Have an unattached copy of SI-04 that they were waiting to attach

?

I made a thing in the bug report forum:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8886160#post8886160

This is a copy/paste of what I posted to your bug report thread....

-----

I now have the exact same issue with Imperial Scout #3 (Imp logo) paint job. Ships that were already using it still have it displayed, but it is no longer in the list. No clue if I had #4 or not, or if there even has ever been a #4.

Edit:

I can confirm that the Imperial Logo paint job is SI-03, as I have unused copies I haven't given out to alternate toons yet. Also, the inventory item to unlock the paint job will not allow a preview, but it still "lights up" or "shadows" based on whether or not a toon has the paint job. Right-clicking appears to work as it should, but I did not let the process complete as I did not want to potentially sacrifice it.

• 1 month later...
For the record, the current state is that SI-03 Imperial logo works fine (previews, equips), and SR-03 Republic logo still has the same bad behavior in the cosmetic window (cannot select, but if you had it selected before the scout has it until you switch away). It also cannot be previewed.