5th Stronghold Issue

Blakinik

Back in the day of 4 strongholds, I opted to have my Courescant, DK, NS, and Tatooine strongholds unlocked fully. However Yavin 4 came out and I wanted that so I deactivated my Courescant stronghold (which was fully unlocked. So glad to hear I can now have 5 strongholds so I go back to reactivate.

I see it costs me 5K, so no biggie, I pay that. Get to the stronghold and guess what... No rooms are unlocked and it wants to charge me again! Good grief. So is this expected or a bug? If I need to unlock it again, screw that - its going to be a 1 room stronghold...

Blak

It is well known (I believe and has been for a while)... basically, if you unlock it with in game credits, you will need to unlock again. If it is unlocked with CC then it will save the unlock if you ever de-activate. For this reason, always use CC to unlock SH's... with CC, the unlocks are saved, even when transferring to another server.

All I can say is at least it was a cheap SH to unlock and not Yavin or Tatooine.

In similar boat myself. I was under the assumption that when you deactivated the stronghold it kept all the unlocks upon reactivation. That the only thing different between being bought w/ CC and credits is that the CC didn't have the reactivation cost, but w/ credits you paid the fee only to reactivate. The fact that when I check the stronghold terminal it just shows me "purchase" instead of "reactivate" leads me to believe it just doesn't see it. Edited by GoneGalt