completed all class quests. legacy heroic class ability failed to unlock

Wanagi

I've leveled up every class for the companion buffs and ability unlocks. Smuggler was my last one. I finished the class quest and all the companion story lines but the last heroic ability unlock for the smuggler failed to unlock.

Request that the ability be unlocked. Smuggler's name is Padrino on Jedi Covenant

Had the same problem last night. My smuggler was already lvl 65 before completing class quests. No heroic ability and character select screen doesn't acknowledge that I completed all class quests.

My Jedi Knight and Smuggler both lost their heroic abilities after a patch. I was using their abilities and know they were working; now their not and the class completion has greyed out. I can't restore their abilities because they have already completed them. It will remain grayed until the developers figure out what happen in the patch.

• 2 weeks later...
I've also completed my smuggler's class story (Ilum and the Black Hole are the only things in her mission log) and happened to notice just now when looking at the Global Unlocks screen that her legacy heroic ability was still showing as locked. And after reading an earlier poster's comment, I've also realised her class story isn't showing as complete on the character select screen either. She has already reached level 65. Has there been any acknowledgement from the devs that there's a problem here? Edited by dinowoman