Missing Chapter XI achievement

BuurmanSven

Hello,

after finishing Chapter XII I noticed that I had a missing achievement for Chapter XI. Under Achievements, Fallen Empire, Chapters reads as 100% but it has only achievements for 11 chapters with a missing spot between Chapter X and XII. Also, the total of achievement points is only 210 (100 + 11*10).

Neither logout->login nor exit game->login have helpen.

http://imgur.com/ha1lWX4

It looks to me like all achievements earned from Chapter 11: Disavowed are gone, including all of those associated with HK-55. The HK-55 achievements associated with HK-55 are no longer listed, his count is 0/0, and all of the completion icons are gone. In its place is a duplicate of the one for recruiting 2V-R8.

Likewise for at least some of the other Chapter 11 achievements, about 75 points worth.

So with the latest patch, all the achievements for the HK-55 recruitement mission, Little Boss mission, and Chapter XI: Disavowed are gone. Don't know if there are more achievements gone, these I saw the first.

Can confirm - All HK-55 achivements are gone along with Chapter XI: Disavowed.

Which looks rather odd with Chapters at 210 points and 100% but a gap at XI.

I had the Chapter 3 bug with my smuggler, where the login screen showed him complete, the heroic ability was enabled, but the legacy achievement for Chapter3 was not granted (the Cartel coins were granted). I submitted a ticket, and lo and behold now the login screen shows uncompleted and the heroic ability has been removed! What do I do now? Another ticket? a bug report? Since the Chapter 3 quests are all complete, do I have to roll a new smuggler?

Duplicate, this was first reported here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=878130

But yes, I can also confirm this bug. Hope they can restore our progress and we don't have to get the achievements again. :)

I had the Chapter 3 bug with my smuggler, where the login screen showed him complete, the heroic ability was enabled, but the legacy achievement for Chapter3 was not granted (the Cartel coins were granted). I submitted a ticket, and lo and behold now the login screen shows uncompleted and the heroic ability has been removed! What do I do now? Another ticket? a bug report? Since the Chapter 3 quests are all complete, do I have to roll a new smuggler?

My smuggler completion and heroic moment are also bugged. I think it is an issue with smuggler

These are different bugs and they will be fixed with 4.4:

Hey folks,

We have discovered what is causing the problem. There is a trigger that happens behind the scenes which grants Legendary Status. Some characters are missing this indicator, which is preventing you from having Legendary Status. We are working on addressing the issue, but unfortunately we can't resolve it until 4.4. In the meantime, you do not need to submit a ticket to CS as they will be unable to correct this issue. For those that qualify, your status will be corrected once the fix is in place.

Thank you for your patience.

-eric

Edited by Jerba

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Thanks for the reports, everyone!

We'll take a look and see what happened.

It appears that the legacy achievement text has been fixed with today's patch but the achievements have not been granted to you if you did them but did not receive credit while the achievement was bugged. Needless to say (or is it??), you cannot do Arma Rasa or access the console to get the achievement if you've already recruited HK-55.

Why in the world would you bother to fix this achievement but not give it to people who completed it?