April Producer Livestream Wrap-up

EricMusco

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully somebody will ask in the chat then (or my question will be taken directly from here) about, why the game doesn't show a capital letter after the space in the new naming stuff, even though it does so on the charecter select screen, just not in the actuual game...

Here is a question I would like to see answered in the Livestream: (hopefully you are watching this thread ;))

Why was the Character Selection screen reduced from having 8 visible characters, (after almost 4 years of having 8 visible characters on the Character Selection screen), to only 6 visible characters with the release of KotFE?

Thank you.

maybe you all can address the ashara bug i will not stop bringing it up until its fixed and i can complete her final mission

Keep posting, it needs to be addressed its been there for months hopefully they fix it soon.

Edited by squirrelballz

• Dev Post

State of the Galaxy

• The Eternal Championship is on PTS! We have gotten a lot of great feedback already. Hop on, check out EC, and give us your feedback.
  • Chat and mail spam – We have seen quite a few reports as of late regarding chat and mail spam. We have many automated systems in place to help weed this out. The best thing you can do as a player is to always report this behavior.

Chapter XII: Visions in the Dark

• Early access live today, full subscriber access on Thursday.
  • Valkorion, the Eternal Emperor, has brutal plans for the Outlander.
  • New Visionary Pack is live in the Cartel Market.
  • New Alliance Proving Ground Warzone
  • New Arena, the Rishi Cove.
  • Quality of life improvements to Guilds, Strongholds, characters names, and instancing.

Subscriber Rewards

• April rewards have been delivered
    • HK-55 weapon set: Sniper Rifle, Blaster Pistol, and Vibrosword
    • Early access to Chapter XII

[*]May rewards

• HK-55 inspired Ship Droid Appearances
    • Early access to Chapter XIII: Profit and Plunder

May the 4th

• M4-I6 Astromech
  • Double XP
  • Musco Marathon Stream
  • And more...

Eternal Championship

• Launching with Chapter XIII
  • Bowdaar Recruitment Mission coming as well
  • Now live on PTS

Chapter XIII: Profit and Plunder

• Early access on May 3rd
  • Join Vette and Gault on a clandestine strike to plunder Arcann's secret treasury.

Feel free to ask any questions we didn’t cover on the stream!

-eric

Reposting this since I still can't get Bioware to respond and somebody might actually read it here.

I hereby acknowledge all jet pack related bugs! We know that those have not been working as expected, and I spoke with the team that handles that, and we are going to prioritize Shae's and Headhunter's jetpacks. After that we'll kind of "go down the list" as we have a chance. For now, though, I have let them know that you folks really want to see them fixed, so we'll see what we can do, starting with the aforementioned two. Right now, we're seeing if we can get it into 3.1 - no promises.

-Tait

This came from more than a year ago. When the hell will you guys fix the jet packs? If you're going to do QoL stuff, why ignore this? It's been proven that you were lying about fixing other jet packs. Will you actually start now?

Hello. My question is a constant concern that I have from being on the forums. Is this game dying? I hear plenty of people say it and others claim they are fear-mongering and I do not know which is right. In addition, due to Darkspore's shutdown I am worried.

In summary, can you guys confirm anything about whether this game is doing well or not?

Thanks for the livestream! Don't have any questions this time but please give us some more feedback on how the EC testing goes. I'm interested in hearing if the devs plan on changing the tuning up or down, or if they are happy with it. Three weeks seems like a short timeframe to improve EC so I hope that you can get everything done until release. :)

Nice state of the game Eric,but I have a question about the Apri lstuff not addressed. We just got a Dashade that isnt our Dashade. Are we getting Khem back or is this a replacement?

They said in the live stream that the fate of Khem Val hasn't been revealed yet, and the new Dashade wasn't supposed to replace Khem or be his clone.

Hi Eric,

I am sure you have probably seen a million and one posts about this in the past few months but I decided to post here from following up with your comment to reply to this thread at the end of the stream.

I watch been watching the SWTOR streams for some time now and have made sure to see these Producer's Streams each month for hopes you would touch on the topic of future group content such as Flashpoints and Operations. After today, I decided I'd try posting here in hopes I could hear something back after months of silence.

I understand priorities may be elsewhere but as a guild leader who runs a pretty tightly nit group of 7 other players, we find ourselves quickly running of group content to do together. We all love SWTOR and love playing together and all hold hope for new things to do together on SWTOR rather than separate.

I posted this just to try to touch base with the developers out of curiosity and personal enjoyment of the group content this game presents.

Thank you for your time!

Another month of nothing of interest posted about the future and longevity of this game so another month of the trend being towards this games decline increasing throughout the forums.

I'm really surprised you all didn't at least put out a roadmap this year to give people some sort of hope for something to look forward to ( because not everyone is into this 1 chapter a month system ).

Ah well, maybe next month.

Can we please start addressing the elephant in the room. You need to address class balance in these streams. It is honestly really insulting at this point, lengths at which you are going to ignore your playerbase on this issue. Edited by kvandertulip

State of the Galaxy

• The Eternal Championship is on PTS! We have gotten a lot of great feedback already. Hop on, check out EC, and give us your feedback.
  • Chat and mail spam – We have seen quite a few reports as of late regarding chat and mail spam. We have many automated systems in place to help weed this out. The best thing you can do as a player is to always report this behavior.

Chapter XII: Visions in the Dark

• Early access live today, full subscriber access on Thursday.
  • Valkorion, the Eternal Emperor, has brutal plans for the Outlander.
  • New Visionary Pack is live in the Cartel Market.
  • New Alliance Proving Ground Warzone
  • New Arena, the Rishi Cove.
  • Quality of life improvements to Guilds, Strongholds, characters names, and instancing.

Subscriber Rewards

• April rewards have been delivered
    • HK-55 weapon set: Sniper Rifle, Blaster Pistol, and Vibrosword
    • Early access to Chapter XII

[*]May rewards

• HK-55 inspired Ship Droid Appearances
    • Early access to Chapter XIII: Profit and Plunder

May the 4th

• M4-I6 Astromech
  • Double XP
  • Musco Marathon Stream
  • And more...

Eternal Championship

• Launching with Chapter XIII
  • Bowdaar Recruitment Mission coming as well
  • Now live on PTS

Chapter XIII: Profit and Plunder

• Early access on May 3rd
  • Join Vette and Gault on a clandestine strike to plunder Arcann's secret treasury.

Feel free to ask any questions we didn’t cover on the stream!

-eric

when will the next producer live stream be

Hi Eric,

I am sure you have probably seen a million and one posts about this in the past few months but I decided to post here from following up with your comment to reply to this thread at the end of the stream.

I watch been watching the SWTOR streams for some time now and have made sure to see these Producer's Streams each month for hopes you would touch on the topic of future group content such as Flashpoints and Operations. After today, I decided I'd try posting here in hopes I could hear something back after months of silence.

I understand priorities may be elsewhere but as a guild leader who runs a pretty tightly nit group of 7 other players, we find ourselves quickly running of group content to do together. We all love SWTOR and love playing together and all hold hope for new things to do together on SWTOR rather than separate.

I posted this just to try to touch base with the developers out of curiosity and personal enjoyment of the group content this game presents.

Thank you for your time!

Hate to break it to you but they have long sense stopped caring about Flashpoints and raids so if you want to send a message have everyone you know that subs unsub because money loss is all EA understands.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.