Patch Notes 4.3 are up

Nightblazer

Yeah I really need some explaining about this one.

Where is the logic in it? Why did they even make the random select then?

If you have that one mount you want to use why would you be using the random select to start with? I don't use it.

EDIT: Side note, there use to be a way to set the forums time zone but I can seem to find it anymore. How do I find it, if it still is an option?

It was a requested feature. If someone has 50 mounts they want to create a list of what mounts to cycle through and what ones they don't. Like the rocket boost mount. With the feature you can exclude that one from activating on the random mount.

Edited by Nightblazer

Can someone clarify what this means? Does it mean we are getting more hooks for strongholds? What is a limited decoration?

Common Decoration limits have been increased to 999 (up from 50). Limited Decorations have not been changed.

Can someone clarify what this means? Does it mean we are getting more hooks for strongholds? What is a limited decoration?

Common Decoration limits have been increased to 999 (up from 50). Limited Decorations have not been changed.

It means that if you collected 50 of a common decoration you can now collect up to 999 of that. Like if it's a flag and yiubout them up on all your walls for all strong holds, you may run out at 50 but at 999 you will have enough.

It means that if you collected 50 of a common decoration you can now collect up to 999 of that. Like if it's a flag and yiubout them up on all your walls for all strong holds, you may run out at 50 but at 999 you will have enough.

Ok thanks, makes sense, but you are only allowed 500 items period, so what good does 999 unlock of one item do? For example, basic junker lights, I am assuming that is one that was 50 and now can be 900 but they count towards your hook allotment so how does 999 help. I'm sure this is a useful change I just don't fully understand how it impacts hook counts on Strongholds. Currently I need more hooks on Nar Shadda.

Edited by Haggian

These changes are very nice, however i'm still trying to wrap my head around this one "The Guild tab has been removed from the Social UI." Who in the world thought this was a good idea? I honestly fail to see the logic behind this. IMO it makes a lot more sense for the guild tab to be in the social UI. Edited by AylaL

Ok thanks, makes sense, but you are only allowed 500 items period, so what good does 999 unlock of one item do? For example, basic junker lights, I am assuming that is one that was 50 and now can be 900 but they count towards your hook allotment so how does 999 help. I'm sure this is a useful change I just don't fully understand how it impacts hook counts on Strongholds. Currently I need more hooks on Nar Shadda.

The item count is legacy-wide (except for companions/pets/mounts, and possibly one or two other things. The one slot machine, for example; I've placed in two strongholds despite only having one). So despite having 50 of the basic ceiling lights, I'm almost out of them because I've spammed them across all 4 strongholds

Yeah I really need some explaining about this one.

Where is the logic in it? Why did they even make the random select then?

If you have that one mount you want to use why would you be using the random select to start with? I don't use it.

EDIT: Side note, there use to be a way to set the forums time zone but I can seem to find it anymore. How do I find it, if it still is an option?

It's for collectors, some of us have 100+ mounts, but only like 40 or so and it will be really nice to only get one of those 40 that we like. I'm very happy about this.