How many of you want Sergeant Jaxo as a companion?

TurnerDeanLewis

Ok guys, enough with the Jaesa obsession.. you want Jaxo only because she looks like Jaesa. Ok, i get it, you ADORE Jaesa, you worship her, but is time you stop intoxicating everyone with her. Please.

Ha...I never noticed before that they short of look alike. They've got different ethnic backgrounds, but the hair color and style make them look very similar.

Ill add in a call for Thana Vesh. seeing if her adorable puppy dog crush on you can turn into a wild sith romance before the two of you murder each other in the throws of passion would be hilarious and awesome.

I really liked Jaxo, but, alas, saving her made little sense. Balkar, on the other hand, is alive and well for everyone.

for me saving her make more sense than saving 300 unknown people and as 4x said her equipment and training is more valible than these 300 someone

Ill add in a call for Thana Vesh. seeing if her adorable puppy dog crush on you can turn into a wild sith romance before the two of you murder each other in the throws of passion would be hilarious and awesome.

Sure, Thana Vesh could be the Imperial version of Jaxo. Repiblic can't get her, but imperials who killed her can't either.

It would have been cool if Jaxo was an original trooper companion instead of Vik or Yuun (besides, if the player character is male there's only one female crew member :( ) that ship sailed long ago though.

I really liked Jaxo, but, alas, saving her made little sense. Balkar, on the other hand, is alive and well for everyone.

Saving her made sense, because they made it made sense. "Save her and the others should still be able to make it" "Don't save her and the others WILL make it"

One would wonder, why wouldn't you save a friend when the others still had a chance to make it (but then none do).

Ok guys, enough with the Jaesa obsession.. you want Jaxo only because she looks like Jaesa. Ok, i get it, you ADORE Jaesa, you worship her, but is time you stop intoxicating everyone with her. Please.

She doesn't look like Jaesa. They basically just share a hairstyle: not voice, face, outfit, personality...

I adore Jaesa, but I don't really care about Jaxo. She's just kind of 'there'.

for me saving her make more sense than saving 300 unknown people and as 4x said her equipment and training is more valible than these 300 someone

Mission accomplishment always comes before troop welfare.

Honestly the Trooper absolutely sucks as an officer and is unfit to command Havoc if he chooses his bed buddy over accomplishing the mission and saving the lives of 300 other people.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

Mission accomplishment always comes before troop welfare.

Honestly the Trooper absolutely sucks as an officer and is unfit to command Havoc if he chooses his bed buddy over accomplishing the mission and saving the lives of 300 other people.

Not for everyone..

I rather save someone like her who can save many peoples trough her job . Then save some bozo who will go eat noodle back home and won't do squat .

Despite my little girls' night out with Jaxo, which was very cruel actually once I found out what followed quest wise, I saved the 300 other people. I just couldn't justify letting 300 people die to save just her, even if she was my friend, it didn't feel right. I felt as though, as a military person I couldn't afford to make that call based on my personal feelings.

I would love to have Jonas Balkar as an alliance alert! And then I hope my male Trooper can finally flirt with him...

I'd hope my female trooper can finally do more than just flirt and laugh off his semi proposal before hardly ever seeing him again. :p

Despite my little girls' night out with Jaxo, which was very cruel actually once I found out what followed quest wise, I saved the 300 other people. I just couldn't justify letting 300 people die to save just her, even if she was my friend, it didn't feel right. I felt as though, as a military person I couldn't afford to make that call based on my personal feelings.

but u loose resources like jaxo training, i didn't have any dilemma with saveing her and i was really happy with that ^^, and i don't worry about Garza or another supervisor at least u can lie to them.