collections unlocks sale

we had 2 of them so far, I believe. and they were quite wonderful. now, I'm sure people will disagree, but IMO - collection costs as they are are just too much. but as I'm not getting my hopes up for a permanent cost reduction, it would be nice if we got one of those "half off collections unlocks sales" even if its for a weekend only.

all I know is that with a sale its very likely that more people will buy more cartel items becasue they will actualy be able to unlock them without breaking bank.

This, its way to expensive to unlock **** you already paid a bajillion cartel coins for, greedy decks!

That is your opinion. Not everyone shares that opinion.

Considering that unlock cost allows you to create infinite copies of the item which you unlocked, I would say the price is a bargain.

Considering that unlock cost allows you to create infinite copies of the item which you unlocked, I would say the price is a bargain.

Perhaps at 60 cc a pop, some of the things don't seem worth 240-400.

But OP there is supposedly an unlocks sale every May 4th.

some of the things don't seem worth 240-400.

Depends. I've only unlocked a few sets here and there and it's a set that I want to unlock.

I'm not paying 400 coins to unlock a set that I will never use though.

Plus it's still cheaper to drop 'x' number of credits for something off the GTN than to spend real money on something.

Edited by dr_mike

It's really a simple system - If it's not worth it, just don't pay it. If you want it, pay. Same as pretty much anything you buy in life.

"Why would anyone pay THAT much for them?", or

"Meh, to hell with the cost, they'd go great with my new corduroy jacket"

I wonder if writing to shops to ask if they can put a sale on cause I'm too cheap to buy their merchandise works?

I wonder if writing to shops to ask if they can put a sale on cause I'm too cheap to buy their merchandise works?

I and a number of the other traders on Shadowlands get those types of emails. Gotta love offers of 10k for something going for 10m...

we had 2 of them so far, I believe. and they were quite wonderful. now, I'm sure people will disagree, but IMO - collection costs as they are are just too much. but as I'm not getting my hopes up for a permanent cost reduction, it would be nice if we got one of those "half off collections unlocks sales" even if its for a weekend only.

all I know is that with a sale its very likely that more people will buy more cartel items becasue they will actualy be able to unlock them without breaking bank.

i remember this, it was like 50 % off, i loved it

400 CC for this and only this. No set. One item.

http://tor-fashion.com/ceremonial-headdress/

Yeah, bargain mate, bargain.

Edited by Darth-Rion

400 CC for this and only this. No set. One item.

http://tor-fashion.com/ceremonial-headdress/

Yeah, bargain mate, bargain.

Like everything else in life, you have to work out if it's worth the cost - if you really want it, and would use it often, then it would be a bargain, since you can now have unlimited copies of it. If it is something you don't think you would use more than once, don't unlock it. Simples ;)

Like everything else in life, you have to work out if it's worth the cost - if you really want it, and would use it often, then it would be a bargain, since you can now have unlimited copies of it. If it is something you don't think you would use more than once, don't unlock it. Simples ;)

That's all fair and good, but when you can unlock full sets for the same price, or cheaper, then there's a problem with the pricing.