I can't start the rise of the hutt cartel dlc.

iGreetYou

This is my first playthrough and i've just completed the main storyline (inquisitor). I've reached level 50 and I am a subscriber so i should have the Rise of the Hutt Cartel DLC. I've read that the Hutt Cartel storyline is suppossed to begin when you enter your ship and access your holoterminal, but there is nothing there for me.

If anyone knows if I'm doing anything wrong please let me know.

The real question is how are you only level 50 after completing the storyline?

Don't bother with the XP boost legacy perks, don't use XP boost consumables, skip the planetary arcs you despise with a passion that burns with the fire of a thousand suns, make up the difference if necessary by a couple of ordinary H2s. level 50 should be easy to hit.

Don't bother with the XP boost legacy perks, don't use XP boost consumables, skip the planetary arcs you despise with a passion that burns with the fire of a thousand suns, make up the difference if necessary by a couple of ordinary H2s. level 50 should be easy to hit.

That's what I mean. OP should have hit 65 by Corellia without any of those.

That's what I mean. OP should have hit 65 by Corellia without any of those.

How?

I usually run mine with partially rested XP, XP boost, legacy XP boost and guild XP boost and do class story lines only and I'm lucky if I'm 46-47 by the time Corellia comes around. I often have to weave in a bunch of heroics to make up the difference.

Just ran an SI through, maybe used an xp boost 4-5 times, weaved in a few heroics. Nothing else and was 65 by Corellia. The SI was sitting for quite some time so I'm not sure how much rested xp he had or what the cap is for it.

People using all the xp perks and running heroics are reporting hitting level cap by Tatooine so it isn't too far of a stretch to be 65 by Corellia without them.

Mmm guess it also depends on how many Heroics you weave in. I tend to stick to just the ones on the starting planet (Tython/Hutta/Ord/Korriban) and then Coruscant/DK.. some times Nar Shaddaa too.

I have 1 character right now though who bangs the planet Heroics out before actually questing on that planet and she's constantly far ahead of the planet designated level.

This is my first playthrough and i've just completed the main storyline (inquisitor). I've reached level 50 and I am a subscriber so i should have the Rise of the Hutt Cartel DLC. I've read that the Hutt Cartel storyline is suppossed to begin when you enter your ship and access your holoterminal, but there is nothing there for me.

If anyone knows if I'm doing anything wrong please let me know.

Rise of the hutt cartel is now locked after Illum arc.

You have to complete the false emperor arc about malgus to unlock Makeb story

I skip Ilum on almost every single toon yet they have no problem starting RotHC the moment they end chapter 3 of their class story.

Mmm guess it also depends on how many Heroics you weave in. I tend to stick to just the ones on the starting planet (Tython/Hutta/Ord/Korriban) and then Coruscant/DK.. some times Nar Shaddaa too.

I have 1 character right now though who bangs the planet Heroics out before actually questing on that planet and she's constantly far ahead of the planet designated level.

I do all the heroics on the planets and the class story and am usually 55-56 if not a bit higher. If I weave some side missions in I am 65 when I leave Corellia. I normally do the class story first and then go back to the heroics since the heroics have the quick travel.

No it is not. I just skipped Ilum on my bounty hunter (after 4.0) and was able to access Rise of the hutt cartel