Kudos to the Customer Support Team

glassputan

I just had to take a moment and say, "Wow and thank you" to the In-Game support team. I put a ticket in expecting a 24-hour minimum response time. You got back to me in 20 minutes. My guild mates and I are very impressed, shocked and happy. I personally just want to let you know how much the unexpectedly quick turnaround is appreciated.

See you in game!

^^This is why I keep saying that if you're polite and give specifics, they usually get back to you fairly quickly.

If you;re rude or whine or they don;t have a clue as to what you're talking about (Or if you get one of those clueless drones who's trying to run up their ticket quota) don't expect a quick response.

Glad you got a quick response and it was resolved for you.

It's nice to hear you had such a pleasant experience, don't see many of those floating around these days!

I've personally never needed CS.. I sent in a ticket once then realized I was simply overtired and moronic so I cancelled it again and apologized for being a dope. :D

It's nice to hear you had such a pleasant experience, don't see many of those floating around these days!

I've personally never needed CS.. I sent in a ticket once then realized I was simply overtired and moronic so I cancelled it again and apologized for being a dope. :D

I did that once. It was an armor set and I'm like oh god i sold it! And then found it a second later and updated my ticket to let them know. They got back to me within like 5 minutes, I was like....er.

But as others have stated, USUALLY, if you are detailed in your issue and POLITE, they usually fix the issue quickly. Sure, it took like 2 months in October-December to get something resolved, but they even said KotFE launch was giving them more business than usual.

I did that once. It was an armor set and I'm like oh god i sold it! And then found it a second later and updated my ticket to let them know. They got back to me within like 5 minutes, I was like....er.

But as others have stated, USUALLY, if you are detailed in your issue and POLITE, they usually fix the issue quickly. Sure, it took like 2 months in October-December to get something resolved, but they even said KotFE launch was giving them more business than usual.

I was out running mass heroics with my fiance and our bags were constantly full so I bought the repair bot thingy from the legacy and kept hitting the button for it, yes the one of the legacy tree itself. Nothing would happen, no bot spawned. Bought the upgrade for it thinking "well maybe it's bugged and didn't register as me having this ability now".. still nothing. Bought the next upgrade for it with the same stupid thought behind it and again, clicking it.. nothing happens. So I sent in a ticket telling them "I bought the repair bot and the upgrades and each time I click it in my legacy window nothing happens!!" (well more politely and detailed) then hopped on my mount to continue on. Stop five minutes later still thinking about it and out of nowhere my brain goes "CHECK YOUR SPELL BOOK MORON!" which, there it was under legacy abilities. Oops!! :rolleyes:

I want to thank you Virginie from French customer service not only for agreeing to undo a mistake I did (buying the same relic twice!) but also her very nice message explaining she plays too and has made blunders also.

Merci! :jawa_biggrin:

Also, have made many character transfers lately and they were smooth as can be. Instant!

Edited by BenduKundalini

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.