Not Enough Male Force Using Romance Companions...

Lunafox

I liked romancing Theron...Lol!

Until I read this post I actually never noticed... Guess it doesn't matter to me.

I'm also gonna put this out there that Lana and Theron are ones both guys and girls can romance so girls do have one force user if you swing that way...

Edited by DarthEnrique

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember seeing a suggestion a little while ago for a make-a-companion, and while not the same as this, I would love to be able to design my own.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=850622

Basically, you have a item on the fleet like the Appearance Designer where you can make a companion using all the features available when making a player character.

In fact...there are none.

We don't have a force user to romance, we just get non-force users. The guys get Nadia, Kira, Jaesa, and Ashara...who do the girls get? No one...The guys get plenty of each sort...non force user and force user.

I don't understand why the ladies don't get a male force user. It would be nice to have a little variety....

List is a bit off balance:

Girls (Non Force User choices) Quinn, Andronikos,Vector, Torian...Doc, Iresso, Corso and Aric. /Theron

Girls (Force users) No one. There is only Scourge and we can't romance him.

Guys (Non Force User choices) Vette, Kaliyo, Temple, Mako...Akaavi...Risha and Elara

Guys (Force using choices) Jaesa, Ashara, Kira, Nadia and Lana.

Me personally i think Lord Scourge is cute as hell I'd romance him in a sec. you should make Lord Scourge a choice for romance. I'll take him over Doc any day!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.