Carnage/Combat Marauder/Sentinel PvP Stats

Hello folks,

I am an avid PvP Player, and I have been recently playing my Carnage Marauder a ton, I was wondering what is the best way to prioritize my stats so I may get the best out of the class.

Thanks!

I run 9% Alacrity. 40% Crit. Rest power.

Edited by BonnerFett

Hello folks,

I am an avid PvP Player, and I have been recently playing my Carnage Marauder a ton, I was wondering what is the best way to prioritize my stats so I may get the best out of the class.

Thanks!

I believe it is dependent on play style. Before Slayeress left, he advocated all power augments with power/critical Enhancements. I enjoy that and have not really considered alternatives because it fits my style best.

I believe it is dependent on play style. Before Slayeress left, he advocated all power augments with power/critical Enhancements. I enjoy that and have not really considered alternatives because it fits my style best.

I played with that build for a long time, and while it's nice seeing big crits it was a bit slow.

Once I started to stack some Alacrity I've never looked back.

I usually have it at 9/10%, Just above 1400 crit(69/70%), and dump the rest in power.

Edited by Ruhun

Is it worth have any accuracy? I tried running with 0, but that put me at 101%. I am not 100% sure, but I felt like sometimes I would miss on my burst combo. Switch to 2 accuracy enhancements, which put me at 104.99%, and I "feel" like things are more smooth.

I am assuming I could test this on a PVP dummy, but could someone point me in a the direction of something that explains accuracy?

Is it worth have any accuracy? I tried running with 0, but that put me at 101%. I am not 100% sure, but I felt like sometimes I would miss on my burst combo. Switch to 2 accuracy enhancements, which put me at 104.99%, and I "feel" like things are more smooth.

I am assuming I could test this on a PVP dummy, but could someone point me in a the direction of something that explains accuracy?

I don't bother with Accuracy in Carnage.

Get some Alacrity to get as much out of your Gore window as possible.

Massacre>Berserk>Gore>Ravage>Devastating Blast is possible with this set up and will absolutely **** anyone who can't interrupt you up.

I also like to sneak a choke somewhere in there since Sorcs/Sages will try to force speed as soon as you line up berserk or gore.

Also apply crippling slash constantly to slow the bastards down.

Edited by Ruhun

Just make sure the bastards are not rage juggs :)

99% of my playstyle revolves around killing sorcs or at least sticking to them like a rabid dog.

I can adapt to any other class, but I see a sorc and I'm going straight for it in regs.

I was told for PvP any spec that does majority white damage should have 2 pieces of accuracy, but everyone build here I see suggest no accuracy at all. Except for Clashing Blast, I taught all Carnage/Combat damage was white. Is it just not needed in ranked or was I just miss inform?