<A Beautiful Death> Now offering HM KP/EV gearing runs [E]

JargoFett

Hey everyone, I'd like to announce that <A Beautiful Death> will now be offering HM EV/KP gearing runs.

All of the information, previously held here, has now been put into our new enjin forums! Check it out here: http://abdeath.enjin.com/salesrun

And of course, if you have any further questions, feel free to message me or post them below. Thank you all!

P.S. we currently are not selling 224 runs because some of us are missing out on some head.

Edited by JargoFett

Just curious can you guys carry through other operations?

I mean like EC - TFB - S & V - DP - DF - Rav - TOS ?

Or are these paid runs restricted to KP and EV HM ?

Also if you can and are willing to carry through the other ops ( NIM MODE) is the price still the same or does your fee go up or is this offer limited time only?

• 3 weeks later...
Just curious can you guys carry through other operations?

I mean like EC - TFB - S & V - DP - DF - Rav - TOS ?

Or are these paid runs restricted to KP and EV HM ?

Also if you can and are willing to carry through the other ops ( NIM MODE) is the price still the same or does your fee go up or is this offer limited time only?

Sorry for the late reply, I've been a bit busy as of late.

To answer your question, we currently don't offer other types of runs, besides the ones offered above, because we're not at a point with our raidline where we feel confident enough to sell runs like EC HM or Rav HM. Hopefully, we do get to that point and can offer those type of runs but at this point time, nope.

We're also still offering runs! We currently have quite a few openings for next couple weeks so feel to free PM in-game or shoot me a mail and I'll get back with you with a time set for your run.

Edited by JargoFett

Sorry I keep forgetting but, is the hard mode loot pieces all 224 rating?

We currently do not offer 224 runs due to the fact some of our raidline is still missing out on some head.

Edited by JargoFett