Nico still not summonable after "fix" patch

gsummers

Nico is still not summonable for my level 35 sage after the patch that was supposed to fix it. He is summonable for other toons on my legacy but not for that toon. That toon has no other companions and has not finished the class story on Tython but been doing other content. That toon can send him on crew skills missions, but he does not summon. The patch notes say that Nico is now "summonable as intended." Is it intended that Nico not be summonable until after class story on the starter planet is completed or until another companion is obtained, or is Nico still bugged? Am I the only person experiencing this? I do not find any mention of this when I search the forums.

I have a low-level Sniper that I recently started and could summon Nico after the patch at level 6, so it's not gated behind any class story.

Did you start that sniper and acquire Nico prior to the 4.2b patch fix? If not then your situation is different than ours.

I am speculating that characters who acquired Nico prior to the bug fix AND do not have any other companions such as class companions OR Treek/HK-51/Cartel Companions are still unable to summon Nico without Customer Service help.

Did you start that sniper and acquire Nico prior to the 4.2b patch fix? If not then your situation is different than ours.

I am speculating that characters who acquired Nico prior to the bug fix AND do not have any other companions such as class companions OR Treek/HK-51/Cartel Companions are still unable to summon Nico without Customer Service help.

Checked my fiance's level 7 Trooper yesterday right after the patch. Had no trouble. He doesn't have Treek, HK-51 or any other companion. Trooper was created way before the bug (He doesn't play much :()

All of my alts around levels 1-4 also had no trouble yesterday.

Edited by Jursy

Checked my fiance's level 7 Trooper yesterday right after the patch. Had no trouble. He doesn't have Treek, HK-51 or any other companion. Trooper was created way before the bug (He doesn't play much :()

All of my alts around levels 1-4 also had no trouble yesterday.

Again did the trooper or those alts acquire Nico prior to the bug fix or did you just use the Encrypted Holocomunicator after the bug fix?