Romance-Bikinies and Shorts! LOL

Eric_Skynwalker

:cool: R-Rating in Star Wars: The Old Republic-Bikinies and Shorts (Swim Trunks)

Why cannot character players and NPCs Companions aboard their ships run around in Bikinies and Shorts in their private cabin bed rooms during romantic encounters? The Dancers of the Ti'weks etc dance the Stage Poles in their bikinies having tribal tatoos etc so I see no harm for the more older player characters to have a touch of real romance as such with their characters being able to lay on a bed with their female lovers etc in shorts and bikinies. Having episodes for them in their choices with Romantic interest after they marry the one they love.:hope_01:

1) You can equip your character and companions with that stuff already aside from the KotFE ones)

2) I doubt many of the "older" players consider running around in bikinis and shorts to be "real romance" I'm 31 and I know I certainly don't.

Unfortunately, this is an MMO and it's T for teen. So there will be no swinging from the light fixtures, gimp masks, bed springs squeaking or **** like groans, grunts, and moans. The best we're going to get is maybe stand near the bed with clothes and weapons akimbo, a smooch (with sound effects now!), and a fade to black.

You get to use your imagination for how vanilla or freak nasty there togetherness is and maybe a shoulder rolled back while they boinked for a good solid 2 seconds before coming back clean, dressed, and talking about something other than getting their freak on.....unfortunately.

Unfortunately, this is an MMO and it's T for teen. So there will be no swinging from the light fixtures, gimp masks, bed springs squeaking or **** like groans, grunts, and moans.

I don't know, some of the helmets in game are pretty close to being gimp masks...

1) You can equip your character and companions with that stuff already aside from the KotFE ones)

2) I doubt many of the "older" players consider running around in bikinis and shorts to be "real romance" I'm 31 and I know I certainly don't.

I'd argue there are more "older" players doing naughty things in this game than people who are younger.

Have you seen EH fleet?

and talking about something other than getting their freak on

Unless it's DS Jaesa. but even she doesn't get into details, just how satisfying it was to do whatever it was that she and the SW did.

(Oh, and the fact that it's an MMORPG isn't in and of itself a reason not to have more explicit stuff going on. An unwise Google search turned up the MMORPG "Venus Rising". I won't say anything more, except to note that their forums had threads talking about "PvP sex"...)

I'd argue there are more "older" players doing naughty things in this game than people who are younger.

Have you seen EH fleet?

Most adults have had sex before and don't consider bikinis and shorts the height of scandalous nor do they have anything to do with romance. Giggling over bathing suits and shorts reminds me of 13 year old kids that think they're getting away with something. :p

• 2 weeks later...
Unfortunately, this is an MMO and it's T for teen. So there will be no swinging from the light fixtures, gimp masks, bed springs squeaking or **** like groans, grunts, and moans. The best we're going to get is maybe stand near the bed with clothes and weapons akimbo, a smooch (with sound effects now!), and a fade to black.

You get to use your imagination for how vanilla or freak nasty there togetherness is and maybe a shoulder rolled back while they boinked for a good solid 2 seconds before coming back clean, dressed, and talking about something other than getting their freak on.....unfortunately.

*Has to smile* Ahhhhh Eanelinea, you took the fun out of my thread. However your right, but teenagers do the swinging from the light fixtures, hummmm gimp masks, as had been mentioned some of the masks we get are borderline to being sexy. A few I have won and bought are quite interesting........ahhhhhh come on....groans and moans through the bulkheads of my starship FURY Interceptor would be fun with Khem Val or Androk mentioning the alone time me and Ashara had the previous night, Ashara is lovely as an Togrunta Alien Species, one that we probably will never see in our own galaxy. The Deves should consider an bed scene after marriage with the PC Male and Femaie being in shorts or bra and panties in the bed in their cabin with the covers over them.

Most adults have had sex before and don't consider bikinis and shorts the height of scandalous nor do they have anything to do with romance. Giggling over bathing suits and shorts reminds me of 13 year old kids that think they're getting away with something. :p

Nefla, depends if you were on Hoth 2 days ago when I was on a mission there, me and another PC Character seen....ahhhhh 2 Snow Bunnies running around in very abreviated bikinies........me and the other PC and our companions tried to arrest the Snow Bunnies for low exposure for they certainly looked pretty chilly in the Hoth SpacenSnow climate but they got on a speeder at a base and escaped from us. Being a Male PC well it sure got hot emotions sturring in me certtainly and not only me and another PC seen them, seems several more PCs reported the 2 Snow Bunnies.