Does anybody think that your 'choice' to kneel in chapter 1 will ever matter.

Jedi_riches

I think we have yet to see the full ramifications of this choice. The next chapter seems to be centered around Valkorian so I have a feeling we will see something related to both whether or not your character knelled in chapter I, and how many times we used Valkorians power.

I think we have yet to see the full ramifications of this choice. The next chapter seems to be centered around Valkorian so I have a feeling we will see something related to both whether or not your character knelled in chapter I, and how many times we used Valkorians power.

It is the same choice you make to use Valkorian's power to defeat the Psychic NPCs, shortly before you encounter them. Killing Valkorian and letting his son and daughter live is about the same choice you will still be sooner or later entombed in Carbonite if you betray the Emperor, Prince or Princess.....won't you????!!! If you kneel and betray them later on then you pay the price. At level 60 most players do not have the force powers to defeat highlevel NPCs in the Eternal Empire just yet.

While the outcome of chapter 1 stays the same regardless of your choice does anybody feel whether in the end that the choice to kneel or not to the Emperor or is it going to be a worthless choice that won't be brought up again?

i think when we get in chapter 12, it will give some insights if there are sigificant changes between kneeling or refusing the power, or refusing the power and then taking the power later, or taking the power and attempting to refuse later.

whatever the case, i would rather wait to find out more on valkorions motivations.