The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Any one else losing intrest due to low population servers?

Banetek

That is a good deal higher pop in a first instance than I would have expected.

That was all just Imperial.

Pub Fleet 1 - 167

Pub Fleet 2 - 1*

Coruscant - 61

Nar Shaddaa - 50

Server currently shows "standard load", around 11pm server time on an east coast server (compare with earlier time).

* somehow Fleet 2 was still open and I could switch, but when I loaded in, my character was the ONLY one one Fleet 2... very creepy. I took screenshots.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was all just Imperial.

Pub Fleet 1 - 167

Pub Fleet 2 - 1*

Coruscant - 61

Nar Shaddaa - 50

Server currently shows "standard load", around 11pm server time on an east coast server (compare with earlier time).

* somehow Fleet 2 was still open and I could switch, but when I loaded in, my character was the ONLY one one Fleet 2... very creepy. I took screenshots.

I was noting that the first instance was well over 100; I'd bet a small amount of credits the instance limit is 200-ish now, as opposed to the 100-ish it used to be. So instance counts are going to be down.

I was noting that the first instance was well over 100; I'd bet a small amount of credits the instance limit is 200-ish now, as opposed to the 100-ish it used to be. So instance counts are going to be down.

Right. I was just making sure the additional numbers were in both threads.

I still can't find the exact date of the instance population cap increase. It was however immediately noticeable because at the time Yavin 4 stopped spawning 3 or 4 instances at peak (which made it easier to find that one low-population instance for easier solo weekly runs).

Logged into Shadowlands last night...

- leveled some alts

- decorated my Yavin SH for an hour

- queued for some OPs (never waited more than 5 minutes for queue to pop)

losing interest due to low population on my server?

Nope.

Oh wait a sec...

fleet and regular pvp warzones..

I think...

Now I'm relegated to griefing ( ganking ) as its called on pvp servers). random lowbies on various planets if I want to kill people...

you might have a different issue. :cool:

This is why I left the Bastion in the first place, years ago. PvP servers die because the community kills them. Happens in every MMO.

History repeats itself.

I know this, what happens, as the Pork Cycle , by the way

Me, I'm on an low population PvE server, and it's okay for me.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Bastion server is dead. Sure its almost 5 am but back in the day there was at least 50 on fleet and regular pvp warzones.. Now I'm relegated to griefing ( ganking ) as its called on pvp servers). random lowbies on various planets if I want to kill people...

Sure its fun but I like group pvp and stuff too!!

Man, i just lost interest in this thread. Not so much for the game. I still love the game.......:D