Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Visionary Alliance Pack - Still with Chance Cubes

Since we apparently haven't given Eric the cartel pack feedback they asked for back when the anarchist pack came out, like the last pack, I will not be touching a single one until those cubes are scrapped completely, or at least tweaked so we only get one cube with improved drops.

Now I'm only going based off the assumption that nothing has changed in this pack, though given BW's track record, I'm guessing it hasn't.

When I buy a new pack, I do not want trash items from old packs, dyes, or saber crystals. I want the items from the new pack.

So that is my continued feedback for this new pack system.

Fortunatly for me in this set there is nothing really worth 'gambling' on. In the last one there was the 2 havoc sets I really wanted but I am more than prepared to wait and see with this pack.

With you on this one. Nothing remotely leaping out at me wanting to get, so will skip this pack unless they add to it

Since we apparently haven't given Eric the cartel pack feedback they asked for back when the anarchist pack came out, like the last pack, I will not be touching a single one until those cubes are scrapped completely, or at least tweaked so we only get one cube with improved drops.

Now, now they totally listen to our feedback. Why I bet the next pack will not have chance cubes, but chance cubes with pictures of HK-55 on them (only if you subscribe of course). And they'll have HK-55 sound effects when you open them. And of course since we can't get enough of HK-55 they'll have a massively increased drop rate.

At this point I'm sure it won't be long until the BIoware Store starts selling HK-55 lunch boxes, HK-55 T-Shirts, hell even HK-55 Condoms (for state of the art protection).

• 2 weeks later...
I also like the chance cubes... bought a Superpack of the Visionary packs... got some I won't ever use (War Hero crystals), a Dasta mount and a blaster... and a handful of chance cubes. In the cubes, got a couple of pets.... but also... Thexan's Robes (full armor set). Heck yeah, I like the chance cubes. :)

Now, now they totally listen to our feedback. Why I bet the next pack will not have chance cubes, but chance cubes with pictures of HK-55 on them (only if you subscribe of course). And they'll have HK-55 sound effects when you open them. And of course since we can't get enough of HK-55 they'll have a massively increased drop rate.

At this point I'm sure it won't be long until the BIoware Store starts selling HK-55 lunch boxes, HK-55 T-Shirts, hell even HK-55 Condoms (for state of the art protection).

I LOL'd so hard, great post HK-55 FO LIFE !!!!

Not sure if anyone reads this stuff at bioware, but please, stop doing chance cubes.

It's just bad business. I will never buy another crate that has chance cubes in it, and many people have said the same. Please reconsider.

There are a few things that I would like to have from the pack, but I think I am not going to touch it, since I am also more than unhappy with the amount of chance cubes in those new packs, especially since it is mostly just the rares stuff that interests me and with the chance cubes it feels like I get nothing of any value from the packs.

There are a few things that I would like to have from the pack, but I think I am not going to touch it, since I am also more than unhappy with the amount of chance cubes in those new packs, especially since it is mostly just the rares stuff that interests me and with the chance cubes it feels like I get nothing of any value from the packs.

Yeah, I would rather just sell the packs I get, then buy the items I want. That way I won't be disappointed by getting crappy items

• 2 weeks later...
I don't mind chance cubes, they offer a wide variety of items I often don't expect, but what pisses me off is getting two chance cubes in one pack and nothing else directly unique to the pack - that is scrap and companion gifts most commonly. To be paying for RNG followed up by 2 wider RNG systems is pure bollocks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.