The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

MUCH NEEDED NPC cartel pack ASAP !!

On the TRE we have all but nothing in terms of old npcs on the gtn at the moment .

Please release a npc pack .... the last few packs have no npcs ... and SH are becoming dull and lifeless, am lucky i ve been in the game since the start but other people coming in like my new friends have no way to get decent NPCs

make a pack with personal deco npcs or better still say 5 good npcs for 1000c

please release a NPC pack

and don t say the chance cubes.....

As each stronghoild has a very very limited amount of personnel placements within it, this is pointless to a certain degree. Sure it will add verity to personnel within the stronghold but do nothing about amount.

My characters cannot even get all of the companions over the eight class's within a single stronghold before reaching the max allowed.

As each stronghoild has a very very limited amount of personnel placements within it, this is pointless to a certain degree. Sure it will add verity to personnel within the stronghold but do nothing about amount.

My characters cannot even get all of the companions over the eight class's within a single stronghold before reaching the max allowed.

Since I don't use companions in my strongholds because of the holo-companion business, that is a non-issue for me. I have never come close to maxing out personnel and would welcome the ability to get more.