Grumpy Lana

cardinalflash

Recently I played through SoR with my female Sorc and romanced Lana in the process. I just now finished playing through Rise of the Emperor. Damn Lana is grumpy in RotE! Sounds like she needs a holiday.

Lydia Leonard has done a great job in voicing her I reckon. Whoever chose her and whoever decided to make Lana a key character in the story made an awesome decision imho.

Really? Lana always sounded like she was sleeping through her lines. "The people who imprisoned you... ZzzZZZ...Destruction...Republic and Empire in flames...Yes, Darth Marr, read me that shopping list again...Tel me about the butter..." Edited by Codedrago

Really? Lana always sounded like she was sleeping through her lines...

I quite like Lana and I think her VA does a pretty great job.

I must say that some of the PC VAs in KOTFE sound bored to me though. FemSmuggler VA was always one of my favourites from the 1-50 story but KOTFE is totally different, and not just for her.

Really? Lana always sounded like she was sleeping through her lines. "The people who imprisoned you... ZzzZZZ...Destruction...Republic and Empire in flames...Yes, Darth Marr, read me that shopping list again...Tel me about the butter..."

Haha maybe. I see that has her calm seething voice...like she's about to stab you for leaving the toilet seat up.

she's not grumpy really, she's just over stressed. lana always hates titles, and it seems to be because she doesn't deal with the stress that comes with it very well.

she's dealing with a whole city slaughtering each other, fighting the thoughts out of her own head, and stressing over how theron got a pack of jedi onto ziost without her knowing. she's got so much to deal with, and she doesn't handle it well.

to be fair, i doubt anyone would handle it very well. though, our characters kinda do.

to be fair, i doubt anyone would handle it very well. though, our characters kinda do.

By the time Ziost comes around most of my characters have reached a point where they just go with the flow, especially my non force users :p

I'm with ganondorq in that I think she's probably stressed out. To me she seems like someone who tries to take on to much alone, then gets overwhelmed and then our character gets dragged into it.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

I'm with ganondorq in that I think she's probably stressed out. To me she seems like someone who tries to take on to much alone, then gets overwhelmed and then our character gets dragged into it.

Yea definitely true. Just seems that when you meet her again after being frozen she's much more relaxed even though things are more dire...but then I guess she's 5 years more experienced and very happy to see you at the same time.