Ambient Music In All Sections of Fleet In Both Factions No Longer Plays

JepFareborn

The ambient music in all sections of Fleet in both factions - Republic and Sith - no longer plays whilst using any and all of the characters on my subscribed account. The only time I can hear the music sometimes is when logging out of game transitioning to main character screen.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, since this is a hugely known glitch, like the one for Shae Vizla's armor not showing its practical effect when worn by female characters, that I have to wonder what BioWare is spending time on. Easiest answer is new product, but it is at the neglect of maintenance and resolving minor issues that actually matter to many of us users.

Often time the squeaky wheel gets the grease, so unless enough people complain about it, nothing happens. The only real power we have is to just stop paying for subscriptions or other extras. So I may be playing "Free Play" instead.

Some people as well as me having problems with ambient npc's not present in any area after last patch aswell, i dont think BW even recognize such "minor" glitches so probably it will be fixed in next 4 years. Edited by Engik

• 5 weeks later...