Validating Email at level 20??

Avashnea

I started subscribing to the game yesterday and got my character to lvl 20, now it won't let me play her unless I validate my email. I sent my email in to be validated 2 hours ago and have heard NOTHING yet. I'd like to be able to play my character!

I sent my email in to be validated 2 hours ago and have heard NOTHING yet. I'd like to be able to play my character!

You what? You are supposed to receive an email and use the code you have there in the game to validate your account. If it doesn't arrive, try to change your email.

You what? You are supposed to receive an email and use the code you have there in the game to validate your account. If it doesn't arrive, try to change your email.

I never got the email from the game with the code. My account page even HAS my email and the game has sent me emails when I subscribed!

Did you check your spam or any other folder your email provider place new emails? Gmail has social and promotion folder they love to stick random emails in.
Yup, checked ALL the folders. Nothing. been almost 3 hours now.

Bioware claims that they send emails immediately, and that any delay is caused by your email provider.

However, I had multiple people "with the requisite expertise" go through the detailed headers of one of the emails, and they are NOT being sent from Bioware's server immediately, and a good chunk of the delay is happening before they go out from Bioware.