Desktop messed up when leaving game.

ShaddamtheIV

Anyone know why when I leave the game my desktop is all messed up? I run at a lower resolution ingame due to performance issues and when I get back my buttom bar is in the middle of the screen and my desktop gadgets are too?

Is there any way of locking them to the previous resolution or making sure my desktop returns to its previous resolution? The game doesn't force the desktop back to where it was when I log off.

Any help appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same problem. It first started when I was playing in windows mode. When I would switch from windowed mode to full screen the game would cover the whole screen but my ability bars would only be around a smaller box inside.

Now I start the game in fullscreen and it is fine but when I exit the game my desktop is covering the full screen but my taskbar it seems is only covering a smaller box.

I am going to try and start the game in windowed mode and than exit and see if my desktop is fine. Please fix as soon as possible.

Edit: I just went into game and put in windowed mode than exited the game and my desktop was fine......

Edited by FrankBrizzle