New to server

belguard-

Hey, I was thinking about making a character on Jung Ma. I like RP and I like PvP. Figured it would be a good place for me. I'm wanting a guild before I do though. I like RP more than PvP, but I'm good at PvP. Someone able to offer me a guild to join? I'm mostly Imp, but have wanted to try pub. Just reply and I'll take a look. Edited by belguard-

Welcome to the madhouse.

As for RP guilds, Pubside there is Alpha Company and Shadow Wolves that I know of, im sure there are more, but those are the ones I have personally interacted/RPd with.

Imperial side... hmm I know there are some but I cant remember who they are o.O I know there are a couple Mando ones.

Edited by XiamaraSimi

If you are at all interested in a heavy Sith RP-PVP guild, the Jen'Aeuso is also recruiting. However, we do accept more than just Sith, in the form of the military and intelligence branches. We, however, do not fully accept mercenaries and the like; however that is not to say that we don't accept bounty hunters interested in RPing as an Imperial in one of these branches. If this interests you, you're welcome to contact us on site or ingame.

If this isn't quite your style, you can also check out Hekzder's thread in the guild section. In Luniara's stead, he's taken over the Jung Ma guild listings thread. This holds information on all guilds that've posted there, be them Republic or Imperial. And if any of them catch your interest, it also holds contact information for each guild, as well.

No matter what you decide, best of luck! And welcome to the server.

I applied to Jen'Aeuso online, and have made a character. As soon as it's approved and whatnot, I'll be willing to log in for whatever you need me to do before getting accepted. Just let me know what you need after that. I can provide any info you need to contact me, OOC info, or just idle chit chat.