The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Removing dyes using Cartel Coins

We all know after you use a dye in an armor piece you can't get it back, if you try to remove it, it gets destroyed, so why not allow us to remove the dyes (if we want) using Cartel Coins?

It's something really simple and it would be appreciated by a lot of people, I'm certain.

Ugh, I kinda hate this on principle, but if we're not going to get dyes that we can unlock in collections then I guess I could get behind this as a compromise, as long as it was really cheap, like 25cc.
I still think that Cartel Market dyes should unlock in Collections, but since they're not...this would be a decent compromise, in my opinion.

Agreed,The Fact That For Every New Set I Had To Get The Ultra Mega Rare Black And Black Dye Always Annoyed Me,They Should Have Made Legacy Bound Dyes With Cartel Market Certificates Or Maybe A Grand Pack.

What good would be a Legacy dye if it would still get destroyed when you try to take it out?

My point is since we can't get it in collections, at least give us the CHOICE to remove it using cc (25 for example)...

Ugh, I kinda hate this on principle, but if we're not going to get dyes that we can unlock in collections then I guess I could get behind this as a compromise, as long as it was really cheap, like 25cc.

My guess is that if they were to entertain this it would be about 10x-15x more expensive.