Hardmode Master bugs

Ambramotte

1) The Ion Cutter didn't show up for anyone in the raid so I don't think it's a platform specific thing.

2) Jugg Saber Reflect does not work on Masters Overpowered Charge Arm, despite the fact that the attack is Tech and the damage type is Energy. IIRC, none of the other T/F cheesy DCDs work either (e.g. shroud). While I used to just suck it up and deal with this, I think it's a bug so I'm including it.

You can see both on display here: https://youtu.be/cgBn6jv3hN4

Youtube is still encoding the video. If it's only in 360p resoultion, please check back later for 1080p resolution.

Edited by Ambramotte

• 1 month later...
Bumping this.

Shroud and Saber Reflect still don't work on Master's Overpowered Charge Arm (aka Auto Attack).

Please either fix this or better yet, change it back to a melee/ranged attack like it was in 4.0.

da fuk are you using shroud on the auto attack for?

The Arm attack is now the hardest hitting thing a Master tank has to deal with. You gotta stagger all cooldowns to work it right. And, it's damage type isn't the biggest issue.

If you're in a group with strong dps, then there's a darn good chance that Blaster will bug and his shield won't drop from phase one to phase two. We've tried almost everything to negate it, from holding dps to trying to time the Boss cast during a lull in his other casts. We still get it on regular basis. We even had a dps hold damage and unlock stronghold deco's during phase one in protest.

Kinda funny...but it's a very irritating bug. On the plus side, it looks like they fixed the beam because it's actually showing up and working as intended.

And while we're on the topic of bugs, this happened in KP HM on an alt run pug:

https://youtu.be/C7LZP39i6kY

Not that KP Hm is anything to run in serious raider content...but come on! There are bugs...so many bugs.

Edited by UberSamoyed