The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Agent in Knights of the fallen Empire

brohug

Hello I have recently gotten back into SWTOR. I have a few characters that I am playing and I am trying to decide on which one to bring into the expansions. I love lightsabers and the force, but I feel that all the force users have kinda boring dialogue. Now I am playing an agent operative right now and really enjoying it. I want to use him in the Expansion ,but I have a problem. I am not sure if it would make sense if agent could fight the emperor or at least his children. What is your opinion does it make sense that elite imperial agent can fight the emperor or at least his children? Edited by brohug

I don't intend to play the expansion with my non force-user chars, I tried once, but I just can't appreciate it with them.

i thought so too at first. But then i saw the way Arcann completely and utterly owns force users + there are many other scenes which doesn't make sense.

Force Users are too weak and inadequate in KoTFE, compared to the power houses they are supposed to be based on their class stories. It's cringe worthy, really.

Imo it makes more sense for the Outlander to be a non force user.

Edited by Kaedusz

I just completed chapters 1-9 on my agent, and while there are a handful of plot points that appear to be intended for force users, the overwhelming majority of the story and content works just fine.

In fact I am role-playing it in a such a way that my agent has come to at best mistrust force users (force using main characters get the cold shoulder) and at worst despise them (any and all enemy force users die) because...

.it was a force user who poorly imprisoned her in carbonite and nearly killed her, not to mention that Valkorian being in her head is very disconcerting

I refuse to use force using companions actively or on crew skills.

Edited by psandak