Bounty Hunter Chapter 3 not finishing

YagamiJase

I hope I'm not being redundant as this problematic bug has been talked about since 2012 which I learned about by Google searching. It seems the bug that doesn't let the third chapter of the bounty hunter complete for achivement (spelling error...I don't care) is still not fixed. When I ever I start the game, it has the interlude screen as it loads the game. Obviously the game says I completed it, but I didn't get the achivement for it. I want that Bounty Hunter sign for my strongholds!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just had this happen to me today on my Commando. Chapter 3 achievement did not complete.

Seems this bug has been around for a while, and was 'fixed' at one point, but is happening again.

I'm stuck at "Speak Darth Tormen" with Darth Tormen nowhere to be found. Isnt this part of the original game that came out like 4 years ago :mad:

Same here, and customer service is ignoring me, so I can't complete chapter 3. Now whenever they decide to quit ignoring me and I can complete it, it won't show as completed? Obviously they really don't want us to subscribe anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

With the XPlosion, I finished the rest of my class stories and got every other class to 50. Of the 5 classes, three of them didn't complete. The first ticket I opened after the first issue of it, support confirmed that I finished things on the one I complained about and then gave me completed credit for it. The second ticket I opened later on about my last two classes completed chapters, support said, (paraphrasing) "Its a bug, we know about it, we'll fix it soon". I put in another ticket stating that, a week or so ago, someone from support acknowledged my completion and fixed it for me. I got an identical "Its a bug, we know about it, we'll fix it soon".

I was level 50+ at completion every time, at the "interlude" loading screen and all of the quests show as completed w/ achievements.

I'm probably going to just keep sending tickets in until they fix it or I get whatever nice person helped me before. /shrug.

Same here. They fixed it with a patch a month or so ago for on one of my characters (Smuggler) and now I've completed my BH it's bugged again. I submitted a ticket and they admitted the fix didn't work and they are working on it. So apparently after this last patch still not fixed. :mad:

• 1 month later...
I've got same problem with my powertech, nickname Vezis (The Harbinger). I've got title @The relentless@,but can't use flamethrower (legendary ability of BH) and I can't receive achievement #Complete chapter 3#) 4,6a patch is on. It was yesterday.