Romancing Theron or Lana in kotfe

nicholestar

So, I know that koth can be a pain in the butt to romance if you make choices he dislikes, even when constantly flirting with him, and I was just curious if Theron or Lana had any similar issues (i.e. A ls character trying to romance Lana or a ds character trying to romance Theron)? This is of course assuming you flirt with them at every opportunity. Thanks!

Well Theron and Lana do disapprove of certain choices you make even if you romanced them, but they don't make a huge issue out of it like Koth does. Lana disapproved of my DS Sith Warrior constantly using Valkorion's power and she even asks 'What have you become?' when I used Valkorion's power against Arcann. But they don't really go against you or anything like that.

I found them to be very easy. My SW only hit 1 flirt option with Lana which was mostly just my SW being a brat rather than actually hitting on her and otherwise I did as I wanted even if Lana disapproved but she still had the cantina-flirt option in Chapter 9 so. I think it's the same with Theron though I can't say for sure as I tend to be all over him regardless..

Thanks for the responses everyone. :) I assumed since I hadn't heard anybody complain about it that they were like the vanilla romances, in that all you have to do is hit flirt and they're yours, but it's nice to double check. And I agree that having a companion (koth) who actually does take your actions as a whole into account is a nice touch, despite not being a huge fan of that character in particular.

I think maybe the difference between Lana/Theron on the one hand and Koth on the other is (in this context) that while they are all True Believers , what they believe in is different.

Lana and, to a lesser extent, Theron believe in your character, and in particular your character's critical importance to the effort to rid the galaxy of Arcann. It's immensely clear that Lana is very strongly affected by this belief pattern (although it's also reasonable to accuse her of carrying not one but a whole crate-load of torches for you).

Koth, however, believes in Valkorion rather than in you (even though V is *in* you), and in particular V's critical importance to the effort to restore the Eternal Empire to its former, now tarnished, glory.

I think it will have an influence later on. Because on the contact tab as it says for Koth ,,Koth will remember you chose Senya over him, Koth will remember you let civilians die etc" there are also things for Lana as well like ,,Lana will remember that you lied to her about Valkorion, Lana is concerned about your use of Valkorions power" idk about Theron but for Lana later on a deal breaker might be you using Valkorions power too much.