Lost legendary player status

LeacolNezoen

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same issue. My Consular storyline now shows as incomplete, which it certainly isn't. I levelled from 1 to 65 and completed all class content etc etc. In game support response to my tickets? Close them without so much as a reply. Twice in a row.

Logging in on the character has not made any difference so please dont quote that nonsense yet again. It has already been shown to not work for some.

Edited by Felcrow

so I have run all 8 classes 1 to 65. completed all story lines and within this week will be Legacy level 50. and with last update lost credit for 2 classes. I logged in to both, didn't fix it. I liked my legendary player just like I will sport my living legend legacy title. cs and in game tickets are useless. I enjoy the game and story, but to get no help, no resolution and be stripped of hard earned abilities and titles can and will push me away.

I pulled this from the support page. no fix for a month. I may not stick around if my value as a customer is that low. I also called cs about this and they said they just scheduled a fix for this for 4/9 . we well see.

What if I’m not getting credit for the Class storylines I complete?

Since Game Update 4.3 went live, we have discovered a bug. This bug means some of you are not getting proper credit for Class storylines you completed.

We investigated and found some missing triggers in the background. These missing triggers can block some completed Class storylines from properly counting towards Legendary Player status.

When can I expect a fix?.

Due to the nature of this bug, Customer Service cannot restore Legendary Player status to affected players.

We expect to have an automatic fix for you with Game Update 4.4 in May.

We are sorry about the wait, and we appreciate your patience.

Edited by Grindnmosh

Happened to my smuggler again! After the patch i lost Legendary status and before the current patch the same thing. Just really annoying. Logged in, went to a planet, but still gone. :(

Hey folks,

We have seen quite a few reports of players who have lost their Legendary Status following Game Update 4.2 on Tuesday. First, a reminder of what Legendary Status is. This system was put in with Knights of the Fallen Empire as a reward for players who had completed all 8 Class Stories all the way through Act 3. We wanted to make sure that their efforts were rewarded, beyond just Achievements alone.

Along with the KotFE launch, we also introduced Start at 60 tokens. Unfortunately, there was a bug where sometimes a character made from a token would grant a completion for Legendary Status. This was not intended as that character never played through and completed Act 3. With Game Update 4.2, we corrected that bug and along with it, removed any unintended progress from Legendary Status. At this time there are a few specific issues that have been raised:

I have a <insert class> that has completed their Class Story but do not have Legendary Status Credit

• First, please ensure that you have completed that Class story all the way through completion of Act 3, post-Corellia.
  • If you have, log into that Character. We have seen reports that simply logging into that Character will re-grant Legendary Status Credit.
  • Again, Start at 60 Characters will not grant you this credit.

I completed my Class Story with <insert class> but have since deleted that Character

• Please contact CS.

Thanks!

-eric

I've got a Bounty Hunter that I've completed the story for all the way through to after Shadow of Revan, Rise of the Hutt Cartel and even to Knights of the Fallen Empire: Chapter XII and I still don't have Legendary Player status. FIX THIS!

I've got a Bounty Hunter that I've completed the story for all the way through to after Shadow of Revan, Rise of the Hutt Cartel and even to Knights of the Fallen Empire: Chapter XII and I still don't have Legendary Player status. FIX THIS!

Known bug since patch 4.3, see dev response here

Hey folks,

We have discovered what is causing the problem. There is a trigger that happens behind the scenes which grants Legendary Status. Some characters are missing this indicator, which is preventing you from having Legendary Status. We are working on addressing the issue, but unfortunately we can't resolve it until 4.4. In the meantime, you do not need to submit a ticket to CS as they will be unable to correct this issue. For those that qualify, your status will be corrected once the fix is in place.

Thank you for your patience.

-eric