Unable to talk to or find Aric Jorgan @ Vantage Point

Lil_Fusion

Considered finishing chapter 1 ? you may have to reset chapter 11 after, otherwise submit a ticket and CS should be able to assist

Well, I started the story (Chapter I) not all too long ago since my return, but for some odd reason, that one remained within my quest log regardless of having finished all chapters up to chapter 11.

But I will try to do that and see what happens. Thanks for the idea/advice. :-)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I wrote in my ticket update:

It seems I managed to work around this issue now. I'm not sure what fixed it. It's either:

1.) Having completed Chapter 1, so that the aforementioned "double story quest" is no longer present, or;

2.) The companion portrait/summoning was not present in my UI for some reason. I summoned Senya whilst on Odessen, shortly before starting Chapter 11 again.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
I've tried all ideas restarted every phase changed instance and restarted the chapter about 7th....i've talked some player and tried they ideas, but nothing i find that vantage point, but i don't find Aric Jorgan i killed every enemy, but nothing...go unmounted to the pahes, nothing.....pls somebody help me...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The thing I have found to fix most of these issues is, get any enemy in the world to aggro on you, type /stuck into the chat, the game will kill you, select "respawn at med center" and the companion you need to talk to should teleport next to you. Don't worry about the location you're in, the game should make the cutscene work correctly by itself.

• 2 weeks later...
The thing I have found to fix most of these issues is, get any enemy in the world to aggro on you, type /stuck into the chat, the game will kill you, select "respawn at med center" and the companion you need to talk to should teleport next to you. Don't worry about the location you're in, the game should make the cutscene work correctly by itself.

Tried that. And all other mentions in this thread .... still cannot get him to appear ...

• 1 month later...

Same problem, nothing of those methodes helped.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Aric-Jorgan-Not-Spawning/td-p/6026537

- Go shift+E to bring up your KOTFE chapters.

-Scroll down to your last completed chapter, which I'm assuming will be X, and launch it - it will warn you that by doing so, previous chapters will be overridden - Doooo etttt!

-Once the chapter starts, shift+E and launch Chapter XI - this will do the same thing and should then leave only one chapter in your missions tray!

-Try playing XI and with any luck, the Aric Jorgan bug should be resolved.

Edited by BlaAblobs
Solved

• 6 months later...

I can confirm that the last method successively resolves this bug.

1) I completed (unexpectedly added) Chapter 1, I did it in Veteran mode, but it shouldn't matter;

2) I restarted Chapter X and skipped all intros until got a control;

3) Then I started again Chapter XI. After the first episode with skytroopers, Aric became my companion and I was able to continue and eventually complete this chapter.

Please note that you should enter the personal area in the swamp, where the Vantage Point is located, together with Aric Jorgan. He cannot be found inside if you don't have him as a companion and enter alone.

P.S. Even with a known way to circumvent this bug, its existence for so long time is abnormal.