NAKED Aric Jorgan

Anzel

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a naked aric jorgan and made the mistake of going back to my stronghold to see if that would work as a quick reset. Now i cant get back into Chapter 11 disavowed because is says the "This mIssion requires a follower that is unavailable at this time" when i go to click the play button. Anyone have a work around for this? The quest also will not allow me to abandon or reset it.

And : We also need more sexy gear for our female toons. This as a side note.

I have 10 sexy outfits on my outfit designer that my boyfriend loves. So not sure why you don't think we have enough. The only thing I wish they would change is the flaps on some of the shirts and some high heel boots.

Edited by casirabit

i did the same. I went to Zakuul, used the speeder to get back to the jungle and had to reset the whole mission.

did going back into the jungle allow you to reset your mission? I have the same problem as the above poster - cannot reset or anything because Aric is unavailable

Hey folks,

We are looking into why Aric Jorgan has shown up to Chapter XI with no clothing, or weapon for some users. We are aware of the issue and will pass on updates as we have them.

Thanks!

-eric

**** IMPORTANT ****

I did not know we had to reset so I continued. At some point, you need to meet Aric Jorgan in the swamp to meet with him. I tried to reset - AND it seemed like it was reset - but now, it keeps saying I STILL need to meet Aric in the swamp - but a player is not available. I then tried to reset the mission with Jaric but the option is greyed out.

Any advice would be appreciated.

-- Thanks --

I had a naked aric jorgan and made the mistake of going back to my stronghold to see if that would work as a quick reset. Now i cant get back into Chapter 11 disavowed because is says the "This mIssion requires a follower that is unavailable at this time" when i go to click the play button. Anyone have a work around for this? The quest also will not allow me to abandon or reset it.

I have the exact SAME problem. However, I think it happened because I continued with him naked and needed to meet him in the swamps. I then did a reset while in the swamp --> no effect ---> then went to stronghold and tried to reset -- > cant as option is greyed out -- > then went to alliance and tried it from there....---> option remains greyed out to reset the mission.

Any advice would be appreciated.