Imperial Agent ending question

kladza

I am currently at chapter 2 and I've heard that in chapter 3 you can defect to the republic, what do I have to do to get that choice? Currently I killed Jadus and let Chance die. Do I have to be nice to all the team or just Kothe? Did I mess up my chances because I let Chance die or can I kill the team and still get Kothe to ask me to join the SIS?

As long as Kothe survives both the chapter 2 encounter and chapter 3 encounter, he'll be there at the end to offer you the defection option.

Also, to get him to survive chapter 2, when you beat him DO NOT CLICK THE DIALOGUE ASKING FOR HIM TO SURRENDER! You have to just let him go free.

Edited by Codedrago

As long as Kothe survives both the chapter 2 encounter and chapter 3 encounter, he'll be there at the end to offer you the defection option.

Also, to get him to survive chapter 2, when you beat him DO NOT CLICK THE DIALOGUE ASKING FOR HIM TO SURRENDER! You have to just let him go free.

Also - and I found this out the hard way - you have to be at least Light Side I for Kothe to offer the option to join him. My agent was neutral and I didn't get that option.

Also - and I found this out the hard way - you have to be at least Light Side I for Kothe to offer the option to join him. My agent was neutral and I didn't get that option.

Strange, my agent was at least Dark Side l and I still got the option, though I turned Kothe down telling him I didn't trust him.

Strange, my agent was at least Dark Side l and I still got the option, though I turned Kothe down telling him I didn't trust him.

I cooperated with Kothe every step of the way, and while he showed up at the end, he just took

the Codex that I gave him

and thanked me, and then walked away saying: "I swear to you, I'll do right by this. ...whatever you end up doing, you're a better person than most. Men like me could learn from that."

End of cutscene.

...so...are you sure you got the option to join him? Did he, after saying the above, turn back around and ask if you've ever thought about joining the Republic? :confused: Because if so, then I sincerely have no idea what I did wrong.

Edited by Jagaimee

I cooperated with Kothe every step of the way, and while he showed up at the end, he just took

the Codex that I gave him

and thanked me, and then walked away saying: "I swear to you, I'll do right by this. ...whatever you end up doing, you're a better person than most. Men like me could learn from that."

End of cutscene.

...so...are you sure you got the option to join him? Did he, after saying the above, turn back around and ask if you've ever thought about joining the Republic? :confused: Because if so, then I sincerely have no idea what I did wrong.

He offered me the position as a double agent when I expressed doubt in him and started to consider keeping the codex. Maybe that's why?

He offered me the position as a double agent when I expressed doubt in him and started to consider keeping the codex. Maybe that's why?

I saw a video of someone else's agent being offered the position...they chose the exact same dialogue options I did, from Corellia onwards (at least in dealing with Kothe).

I saw a video of someone else's agent being offered the position...they chose the exact same dialogue options I did, from Corellia onwards (at least in dealing with Kothe).

Then there must of been a specific action taken other then Kothe's fate and treatment. Did you let all of his team survive?