Sith Juggernaut Tank, What Type Of Augments For Warzones?

DinkusKhan

I need to know how many of each different Jugg Tank augment to ensure success in Warzones, How many Absorb, How many Fortitude, How Many Shield. I already have Skank Tank Augments but I want to get back in to Warzones again so I need to know what the proper augments are that I need. Edited by DinkusKhan

I need to know how many of each different Jugg Tank augment to ensure success in Warzones, How many Absorb, How many Fortitude, How Many Shield. I already have Skank Tank Augments but I want to get back in to Warzones again so I need to know what the proper augments are that I need.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=8841481&postcount=7

It's not just augments you'll need to adjust. Defense is useless, toss it for crit, power

Fortitude Augments?

You will toss your defensive mods and enhancements, at least to my knowledge. That's just how the pvp tanking meta is right now.

Plus the tanking mechanics pretty much don't scale very well in PvP so it's just a bunch of wasted stats.

Might as well just stack as much HP as you can and rely on your CDs for your "tankiness" and take as much power and crit as you can so you're not completely worthless pvp.