Premades... because it's an MMO

JadenVaska

First off, I run solo ques every once and a while and I do fine... the odds are a little more scued to say I'll win about 70% of the time compred to when I run with my friends I'll win about 90% of the time... but guess what? That's what an mmo is all about... Running and completing content with your friends.... quit crying about premades. They aren't ruining pvp... if I had to solo que every day I probably wouldn't play this game because I couldn't play with my friends. If I wanted to play a single player game, I would play Skyrim... or something much better than this.

Quit ************ about premades... 50% of the posts on this forum come from people who are just salty after they got **** on by some team and now they need to go to the forums and tell everyone how game breaking it is.... Like shove off, realize that you're complaining abut unranked warzones... like LOL!!!! NEWS FLASH! THEY DON'T COUNT FOR ANYTHING!!!! If you lose on an unranked wz you get 50 less comms and have to do an extra one to get your weekly done. Get over it and stop complaining on the forums because when you do everyone will just tell you that you're a ******* anyways.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only gamebreaking because of the lack of matchmaking.

Premades assure that the enemy will have one healer (sorc or sage) and a tank, along with the healers and tanks that the pug group brings.

There are also guilds that premade and sync queue, you think it's because they like to play with friends?

Maybe it's because of the massive advantage that a 2/3 Sage + 2/3 tank group has.

And sure, it doesn't matter. Regs have no rank system in place, but it's also not fun. It kills regs in the long run.

People see familiar names and drop before the match starts.

Edited by Ruhun

Dont be scared. Get better and embrace a difficult match.

You're assuming I drop matches because of premades.

I'm a decent player, average, but I can't win a 6 v 8.

Just get better isn't really the answer when the other guys have 2 tanks, 2 sage healers and no one is dying because of it.

Matches like these I can pump out 2.8 - 3.1k dps/2.2 mil and not get a single kill.

You're assuming I drop matches because of premades.

I'm a decent player, average, but I can't win a 6 v 8.

Just get better isn't really the answer when the other guys have 2 tanks, 2 sage healers and no one is dying because of it.

Matches like these I can pump out 2.8 - 3.1k dps/2.2 mil and not get a single kill.

There inlies the problem and the solution. Make a premade and coordinate stuns and focus dps. If you're better then them you will have success. Also. The more people I have in my group the less chance i will have of people who do less then 1000dps.

There inlies the problem and the solution. Make a premade and coordinate stuns and focus dps. If you're better then them you will have success. Also. The more people I have in my group the less chance i will have of people who do less then 1000dps.

I have been grouping up lately, I just don't think that it should be a requirement.

**** like this can be fixed with some barebones role matchmaking.

You can coordinate all you want, but that two sage guarded team isn't going to die.

The only way to win is to pull off some miracle sap cap, but you can still lose if they have a healer/tank team guarding the node, and the healer phasewalks to mid or something to support it when dps attacks.

Edited by Ruhun

The one thing to consider is that DPS produced by each player is a variable dependent on the support the player gets, and the comparative strength of the teams facing one another.

Your average player with some grasp of his class/awareness of what other players are doing in a group of all DPS will put out 1-1.5K DPS, but is capable to almost double that in a group of 6 DPS + 2 heals of a similar quality. If the opposition is far stronger than the pug, or the pug is fighting under numbered, that number will drop to 0.3-0.8K DPS.

It takes by far more proficient player to put out the 2K+ numbers independently of the opposition's comp and support.

Edited by DomiSotto

From my view... if im solo queueing going forward i will simply leave matches against premades that become imbalanced. No hard feelings, party on and all that, but i would encourage all the solo players to simply leave those matches and stop letting themselves get farmed and feeding the nonsense.

No hard feelings party on and all that but i play for my fun, not yours

I have been grouping up lately, I just don't think that it should be a requirement.

**** like this can be fixed with some barebones role matchmaking.

Having limits on matchmaking could be a fix but it's not like they don't give you the option to leave. Now if they made you stay then people could have something to ***** about.

Having limits on matchmaking could be a fix but it's not like they don't give you the option to leave. Now if they made you stay then people could have something to ***** about.

I hate people that drop matches, and I only drop when it's something ridiculous like a 4v2 trinity comp.

I also drop Queshball when I'm too tired to deal with that *********** map.

Dropping is not a solution.

Edited by Ruhun

I drop when my team starts being obnoxious towards one another. I came to expect nothing but the worst from the premmies, but if my own team cannot grasp the simple fact that we fought together, we lost together, well, I have better things to do than to stay there.

I drop when my team starts being obnoxious towards one another. I came to expect nothing but the worst from the premmies, but if my own team cannot grasp the simple fact that we fought together, we lost together, well, I have better things to do than to stay there.

I believe there are some cases where it's not "we fought together, we lost together".

Like, for example, two ******es that stay at a capped node, effectively making the match a 6v8.

Edited by Ruhun

I hate people that drop matches, and I only drop when it's something ridiculous like a 4v2 trinity comp.

What other solution is there then? The only other answer right now is to stay and take the beating... sorry im not into 50 shades of SWTOR. It wouldnt be so bad if they did it with some measure of class but getting rolled by some tard that cant help but type "get rekt"... how about no.

I never used to drop but its gotten to the point where 90+% of matches are facing a premade with juggs and sorcs... if you dont have same youve already lost unless they are brain dead fresh roles with no clue how to play.

I used to put up the good fight... but there is a limit to how much im willing to take, and ive reached it. Sorry thats just the reality of it.

A lot of players all talk about leaving matches they get stuck with noobs, or even you leave Queshball cause you dont like that map... how is it any different?

What other solution is there then? The only other answer right now is to stay and take the beating... sorry im not into 50 shades of SWTOR. It wouldnt be so bad if they did it with some measure of class but getting rolled by some tard that cant help but type "get rekt"... how about no.

I never used to drop but its gotten to the point where 90+% of matches are facing a premade with juggs and sorcs... if you dont have same youve already lost unless they are brain dead fresh roles with no clue how to play.

I used to put up the good fight... but there is a limit to how much im willing to take, and ive reached it. Sorry thats just the reality of it.

A lot of players all talk about leaving matches they get stuck with noobs, or even you leave Queshball cause you dont like that map... how is it any different?

A solution is matchmaking not constantly dropping matches.

I left Harbinger because out of 10 matches I was outnumbered 8 times thanks to people dropping, it's a cancerous habit that ruins regs.

I do drop Quesh, but I don't drop it literally every time it pops. I would say I drop it once every 10 times.

Me and Ruhun been grouping a lot. We never drop a match because our team is awful and the other team has a premade from the same guild.

He doesn't quit matches, and the only time we ever left a match was at the start of Quesh Huttball, because honestly, sometimes we both just don't feel like playing the map. It's retarded.

That being said, Ruhun is simply pointing out and being critical of how the present system operates with zero matchmaking.

Matchmaking for class composition would not be hard to implement. In no way should one team have 4 heals and the other have zero. This is stupid.

Concerning premades, It's not a matter of "having friends", it's a matter of solo queing but not really being put into a 100% solo queued match.

When groups can queue up and enter solo queued matches, how does that make sense? It doesn't.

I know, "the population can't handle an actual solo queue or a group queue for regs, not enough players queue up for it to work!" Whatever. It's still a pretty broken queing process as it is now.

I'd argue this is wrong too, I see more grouped people queing for regs than I see pure solo queuers. I constantly see 2-4 from the same guilds in every match and I think if a group queue for regs happened it would work.

That, or it would force people to simply solo queue and hope they got on the same team. That would be best imo. This would actually give more of a chance for competitive fights if the mix of players was split up more.

If they had a true solo queue for regs PVP, awful premade guild groups would be broken up, and the elite regstar guild groups would be broken up too.

This would make the teams less likely to have an entire force of regstars or an entire force of sh*t players on each one. Both type of teams are awful, because one guarantees a win, the other guarantees a loss.

A solution is matchmaking not constantly dropping matches.

I left Harbinger because out of 10 matches I was outnumbered 8 times thanks to people dropping, it's a cancerous habit that ruins regs.

I do drop Quesh, but I don't drop it literally every time it pops. I would say I drop it once every 10 times.

Let me re-phrase, what solution is there under the current system? They arent going to fix match making or anything else so... what other viable realistic solution do you suggest aside from leaving given our current situation?

As said i never used to do this.. i would fight the good fight and try to irritate them as much as possible, but that has simply lost its allure. All it ever got me was being focused like crazy, endless trash talk and headaches from people that dont know me insulting my ancestors and questioning my sexuality.

I agree we need a better system but if they only pop if both teams have trinity specs... or both teams have meta/fotm, or only pits teams versus teams... then we would see an endless flood of posts about long queue times. Its catch-22 at this point.

Edited by Floplag

Let me re-phrase, what solution is there under the current system? They arent going to fix match making or anything else so... what other viable realistic solution do you suggest aside from leaving given our current situation?

As said i never used to do this.. i would fight the good fight and try to irritate them as much as possible, but that has simply lost its allure.

I agree we need a better system but if they only pop if both teams have trinity specs... or both teams have meta/fotm, or only pits teams versus teams... then we would see an endless flood of posts about long queue times. Its catch-22 at this point.

Under the current system you don't drop a match. Do your best and try to coordinate with the Pug.

Accept the challenge and try to win, because sometimes you do. Then point out how the premade are ***** that can't even win with FOTM classes, if you really want to be vocal about it.

Under the current system you don't drop a match. Do your best and try to coordinate with the Pug.

Accept the challenge and try to win, because sometimes you do. Then point out how the premade are ***** that can't even win with FOTM classes, if you really want to be vocal about it.

With all due respect, ive done that, since day 1. I felt the same way since day 1 and stayed, did my best, tried not to screw the next guy for getting backfilled into a slaughter... and ive done it on a class that gets focused by its very nature let alone when its played by an outspoken individual such as myself.

How long am i expected to do that while watching literally half the team bailing on every match and leaving me to take the beating for them and getting called random names by idiots that can barely play their class without backup thinking they are all that.

All its done is irritate me to the point of not wanting to play the game. I took 6 months off, came back to find it worse than when i left. At some point i have to play for my own enjoyment... ive reached that point, you will too at some point. I applaud you for holding out as long as you have but really, whats the point?

With all due respect, ive done that, since day 1. I felt the same way since day 1 and stayed, did my best, tried not to screw the next guy for getting backfilled into a slaughter... and ive done it on a class that gets focused by its very nature let alone when its played by an outspoken individual such as myself.

How long am i expected to do that while watching literally half the team bailing on every match and leaving me to take the beating for them and getting called random names by idiots that can barely play their class without backup thinking they are all that.

All its done is irritate me to the point of not wanting to play the game. I took 6 months off, came back to find it worse than when i left. At some point i have to play for my own enjoyment... ive reached that point, you will too at some point. I applaud you for holding out as long as you have but really, whats the point?

Switch servers. It's what I did.

Harb seems to be especially bad with people dropping.

I play on BC and TEH, and I haven't seen a large amount of drops in either server. Less in BC but TEH is still good.

Harb has a large population and fast pops, but the people there are just dog****.

Switch servers. It's what I did.

Harb seems to be especially bad with people dropping.

I play on BC and TEH, and I haven't seen a large amount of drops in either server. Less in BC but TEH is still good.

Harb has a large population and fast pops, but the people there are just dog****.

I did that too. i was on Bastion till the cheapie transfers came in... it wasnt any better. Harb does seem to have maybe more of it but i cant really say what Bastion is like these days to compare as i havent been back there due to there being noone there anymore :)

You are preaching to the fallen my friend. Up till very recently i would have agreed with everything you are saying. I said the same things to others for a long time and cursed quitters and lacking genitalia, but the reality is that ive simply lost my faith and patience.

I've lost count of how many times some moron has called me everything but a white boy standing over me after getting saved by his team when he was about to die acting like he did something great. Or some other tard PMing me running smack on how bad i was using an alt to hide his identity like the brave soul he is.

I cant point to exactly when or what changed it for me, but it has. I'm no longer willing to give the regstars the satisfaction, or take the beating for others who are not willing to do the same for me. If/When that changes, so will my view, till then i play for me.

It's only gamebreaking because of the lack of matchmaking.

Premades assure that the enemy will have one healer (sorc or sage) and a tank, along with the healers and tanks that the pug group brings.

There are also guilds that premade and sync queue, you think it's because they like to play with friends?

Maybe it's because of the massive advantage that a 2/3 Sage + 2/3 tank group has.

And sure, it doesn't matter. Regs have no rank system in place, but it's also not fun. It kills regs in the long run.

People see familiar names and drop before the match starts.

I agree with OP. What most people dont realize is many times premades will que without a healer and or tank. People play with friends, and most of the time the friends are like minded. If you are competitive then your friends will be competitive. If you are competent, then your friends will be competent. With player base down in this game, a majority of that player base lost were competent players. So what happens is you have player that cap a node and leave immediately or leave a healer there to guard or dont even know how to guard or call out. How many times have I seen someone call out after the node is capped, easily as many times as i have seen a post in these forums about premades. Get a clue, buy a clue, and when all else find someone and group with them so that you can borrow a clue. Premades dont ruin anything. Besides, you solo players got what you wanted anyways. The game is already built for solo play.

I did that too. i was on Bastion till the cheapie transfers came in... it wasnt any better. Harb does seem to have maybe more of it but i cant really say what Bastion is like these days to compare as i havent been back there due to there being noone there anymore :)

You are preaching to the fallen my friend. Up till very recently i would have agreed with everything you are saying. I said the same things to others for a long time and cursed quitters and lacking genitalia, but the reality is that ive simply lost my faith and patience.

I've lost count of how many times some moron has called me everything but a white boy standing over me after getting saved by his team when he was about to die acting like he did something great. Or some other tard PMing me running smack on how bad i was using an alt to hide his identity like the brave soul he is.

I cant point to exactly when or what changed it for me, but it has. I'm no longer willing to give the regstars the satisfaction, or take the beating for others who are not willing to do the same for me. If/When that changes, so will my view, till then i play for me.

Give TEH a shot, hell you can PM Narqath and queue up with me.

BC is good too, but more of us are on TEH.

Also I haven't been insulted by anyone grouping up before, in either server.

Hell, on BC after losing a 1v1 against a Guardian all he said was "nice one m8".

Edited by Ruhun