NPC's from the original story returning in new DLC's

LucAAde

Which characters would you like to see return as a companion or just to see again?

I would personally like to see Ranna Tao Venn, Bengel Morr (again again), Unaw Aharo (again again), Praven (again again), and Lord Loyat from the Jedi Knight story, since it's my pb.

Getting Praven as a companion in KotFE would be cool... especially if he replaced Scourge.

It seems like that you didn't notice that Praven does not survive Corellia.

When the jedi you recruited gather one last time, he is not present.

Noooo. It can't be. I loved his character. Hope he was too busy fighting to appear in that scene.

I main a JC, so I would love to see the masters I saved throughout the main story. Although I highly doubt that will happen. And it woild be awesome if I could merge the alliance with the rift alliance. That'll be awesome.

I want this. I want to romance Keeper, Jaxo. I wanna see Master Timms, Praven, Rakton and many others. But they said killable npcs wont return. Still, theres hope for Keeper.

Which Keeper? Watcher Two? Or the original?

I want them both back because Watcher two was the only one my agent tried to romance, making the scene on Rishi much more heart breaking.

Which Keeper? Watcher Two? Or the original?

I want them both back because Watcher two was the only one my agent tried to romance, making the scene on Rishi much more heart breaking.

The female one ofc. I hate the original. Bring him back only so I can kill him.

Btw the original is called Minister of Intelligence in end-game. And you can only romance Watcher Two-Keeper ;)

The female one ofc. I hate the original. Bring him back only so I can kill him.

Btw the original is called Minister of Intelligence in end-game. And you can only romance Watcher Two-Keeper ;)

I loved the original Keeper, then again I loved most of the imperial intelligence team. And when I was talking about romance, I meant the only npc my agent romanced because every other option was either for the mission (Thus not really romantic) or he didn't trust. "No, Kaliyo, no matter how many times you try to give me a sob story and say how good you are in bed; I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

I'm pretty sure I saw him standing in the war room with Bengel and Unaw after the last quest just before I left Corellia? Could be wrong though, would be such a shame if that's true :(

I loved the original Keeper, then again I loved most of the imperial intelligence team. And when I was talking about romance, I meant the only npc my agent romanced because every other option was either for the mission (Thus not really romantic) or he didn't trust. "No, Kaliyo, no matter how many times you try to give me a sob story and say how good you are in bed; I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

I'm a big original Keeper fan too! I really like my stiff Imperials :D I swear my first agent had some sparks flying with General Hesker, but no flirt options :(

Now it is a perfect time for a BW to bring an ortolan companion. Well, ugnaught too. So i will be able to complete my collection of midgets...

I'd be very happy to have an Ortolan companion. Love those little guys! I'd settle for an Ortolan musician for my stronghhold though...