The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Need help to get darth tittle

Kaitheman

Your boosted toon cannot go back and do the class story chapters (ie: the class stories you'd do between level 1 and 50'ish) and therfore cannot obtain the Darth title. This one is normally earned after completion of Act III but as a boosted toon you simply miss out.

I got a boosted sith assasian and I wonder how do i get the darth tittle.

I lookd for the last chapter quest to check if it was like that but i don't find it.

Help!!?

Hey There Kaith,

As Jenny said, you can't get the darth title with a boosted toon as it automatically completes everything (Not sure if that counts for achievements etc) up until knights of the fallen empire. For reference, to obtain the darth title you will need to start a new toon and thus complete the final chapter in the storyline I.E Chapter 3 upon which (Depending on your alignment) you will get one of three names accompanying the darth title. Dark Side=Darth Nox, Light Side=Darth Imperius, Neutral=Darth Occlus.

Cheers,

AylaL

Edited by AylaL

Hey There Kaith,

As Jenny said, you can't get the darth title with a boosted toon as it automatically completes everything (Not sure if that counts for achievements etc) up until knights of the fallen empire. For reference, to obtain the darth title you will need to start a new toon and thus complete the final chapter in the storyline I.E Chapter 3 upon which (Depending on your alignment) you will get one of three names accompanying the darth title. Dark Side=Darth Knox, Light Side=Darth Imperius, Neutral=Darth Occlus.

Cheers,

AylaL

It also should be noted, the default title for the insta-60 appears to be Darth Imperius. (Not a display title, but it was what my insta-60 inquisitor was called in dialogue from an NPC, despite being neutral in alignment.)