Disavowed Alliance Pack Preview

Iwipe

If we can get the Exiled Master's set with the hood down and the leg piece tunic not going all the way to the feet I'll be a happy camper. Still nice to see Ben's robe from EP.4 though.

Can I suggest checking out the Veda Cloth/Trimantium Greaves that are crafted by Synthweaving/Armormech respectively? They're not perfect, of course, and it'll take some clever dye work to make it match up properly but that's what I'm thinking will look best right now. For reference, I'm referring to these greaves.

A hood down version would be awesome though, hopefully they consider that in the future.

Can I suggest checking out the Veda Cloth/Trimantium Greaves that are crafted by Synthweaving/Armormech respectively? They're not perfect, of course, and it'll take some clever dye work to make it match up properly but that's what I'm thinking will look best right now. For reference, I'm referring to these greaves.

A hood down version would be awesome though, hopefully they consider that in the future.

Nice suggestion ... I was thinking of the Battle Expulsor Greaves, but depending on how these dye, they might be much better.

What about the Handmaiden leggings (can't remember the name ... the all white set)?

Nice suggestion ... I was thinking of the Battle Expulsor Greaves, but depending on how these dye, they might be much better.

What about the Handmaiden leggings (can't remember the name ... the all white set)?

The Battle Expulsor greaves aren't a bad choice either from what I can see, especially if stuff like the Veda Cloth greaves don't dye properly or something.

The Handmaiden leggings (here's an image for reference, if needed) aren't bad, but to me they look more like a skirt than the bottom of a tunic. They could still work but it's a bit off for me. I don't know if anything will be an exact match though so it's just a matter of playing with stuff to get something that's close.

I'm really disappointed about the Exiled Revolutionary set. It's like bad Koth cosplay. The jacket is yet ANOTHER retexture of the same borked trench-coat mesh and the trousers are just the standard spray on style. I'm a hobbyist 3D and texture artist and I if they had given me access to Koth's body mesh and textures, I could have cut it up into individual pieces, refitted it and re-weighted it for all 8 body types in less than a week and that would be slow compared to a professional. (in-engine testing and tweaks would take a day or two more at most).

That would have been something worth paying for.

The sad thing is, they will never release another Koth armour set after this so this is what we're stuck with :(

Wow thats a really small amount of stuff and decos... Going to assume they went "F it, they wont notice due to all the chance cubes they get"

but who wants to bet that Nexu will have the same drop chance as the Arbiter sabers? And also wont be unlockable in collections like the nexu companion :rolleyes:

That's odd, my nexu companion unlocked no problem. You just have to find it under 'Packs' at the top of the collections window.

While I largely agree that this packs contents are "weak sauce" for the most part.... just watch the frenzy of buying when it drops regardless. People seem to like hitting the pedal over and over again on buying packs, no matter what is in them.

That said, I don't think it will reach rabid buying levels like the current one did, largely because it lacks any super desirable ultra rare item.

That's odd, my nexu companion unlocked no problem. You just have to find it under 'Packs' at the top of the collections window.

I was in collections, clicked on the unlock Icon, 400 coins were deducted from my account, was unable to "claim" the nexu on that character because clicking the claim button resulted in nothing.